re: 2 Agnes de Leghs

Started by Private User on Friday, June 3, 2011
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Showing all 7 posts
Private User
6/3/2011 at 2:48 PM

I am not sure where everyone is on this but I have been working around Agnes de Legh Agnes, Heiress de Legh. I got rid of some spouses that were not hers, did some editing, and some merging. Someone put the Tabley Roger d'Eiville as her spouse (with children) and Geni has not supplied me with the resources to remove this relationship. William Danvers William “of Bradley” Danyers also needs the another Agnes inserted, the daughter of Thomas Lymm Leigh and Cecily, and I would prefer if there was some discussion before we went ahead with that, including dates for both women. Unfortunately Thomas and Cecily are presently in the wrong generation.

6/3/2011 at 2:58 PM

Private User Thank you for addressing this has been a big problem.

Private User
6/3/2011 at 3:14 PM

Alexander, if a Geni divorce is needed, include links with a clear explanation of what specific action needs to be taken in the "ATTN Curators, please assist" discussion. http://www.geni.com/discussions/80793

FYI: Posting here is a great way to discuss intricacies like you indicated above. The other thread is the place to put concise procedural actions where many curators might see it and be able to accomplish that particular task faster.

6/3/2011 at 4:27 PM

Private User Where do you need me to pitch in? Do you have the the data on the family groups or would a source report help you out? Let me know!!!! :)

Private User
6/3/2011 at 10:37 PM

1)It would help speed up the research for me, thanks...
2)Anywhere. I will be picking away right in this area but slowly. I have several other issues I am working with presently.

6/3/2011 at 10:41 PM

Okay - :)

6/4/2011 at 9:20 AM

Private User please attach links to each profiles that you wish a report and I will do ASAP for you

Showing all 7 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion