Related Projects:

Showing all 15 posts
4/25/2011 at 5:29 PM

Curators - Please assist and remove 5 child Zombies at:

General (CSA), Robert Edward Lee, Sr.

4/25/2011 at 5:57 PM

started the zombie hunting ... I'll check back

4/25/2011 at 6:04 PM

Note: there is a "claimed historical profile" General Robert E. Lee (CSA). I reported and expedited - go ahead and merge in if you see as the "manager." The name will get sorted.

Private User
4/25/2011 at 6:17 PM

James,

I'll see what I can do. Some of these are 'Claimed Historical Profiles' and have been / need to be reported, and it's also plausible when dealing with this time period, that there will be private profiles within a users' close family unit.

4/25/2011 at 6:51 PM

The children of General Robert E. Lee (CSA) look good now. The next generation down will be a problem so just leave private profiles in that area alone.

Thanks guys!

Private User
4/25/2011 at 11:29 PM

Erica - you made it very difficult to solve this problem by merging the claimed historical profile into the master profile.

This master profile is now the manager of 47 profiles...

4/26/2011 at 5:32 AM

You guys do good work! what does it mean when the Master Profile is now manager on 47 profiles..does that mean the other previous managers are locked out?

4/26/2011 at 5:57 AM

Feel free to also expedite the reported "claimed historical profile" Bjorn!

No James - the Master Profile curator, the managers, and the Project collaborators have edit rights to the profile, same as always.

Private User
4/26/2011 at 6:04 AM

Erica, - I can't without the risk of removing of all managers, so you have to ask Geni to solve it.

Released claimed historical profiles should in general be deleted to avoid that they also get listed as Added By and other places. The first action is however to ensure that there is not managed profiles left.

4/26/2011 at 7:44 AM

I believe Geni help has already taken care of it.

Look again here:

General (CSA), Robert Edward Lee, Sr.

Private User
4/26/2011 at 8:05 AM

May be I have better eyes ;-)
Profiles Managed: 43

19 of these are private

4/26/2011 at 8:08 AM

I'm sure you have better eyes! Most people do. :) You are also using more advanced technical analysis than I am. But you can teach me in another discussion.

Private User
4/26/2011 at 9:44 PM

Yeah, Erica -- I was really surprised by your "The name will get sorted" comment.

My understanding was that we were *never* to merge in 'Claimed Historical Profiles'. That we were to 'Report' them and *remove* any pending merges.

(Maybe we can open a curator discussion to clear this up.)

4/26/2011 at 10:16 PM

Private User I don't know about this issue. A discussion would benefit me.

Private User
4/26/2011 at 10:44 PM

Me, too! :-)

Showing all 15 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion