stop delink my ancestor from his father

Started by Alexander Lindquist on Sunday, February 20, 2011
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Related Projects:

Showing all 14 posts
2/20/2011 at 12:52 AM

i have add this profile as father of this profile Mstislav Vladimirovich, Grand Prince of Kiev and someone delete his father all time i have tried to add his father 3 times but someone removes it all time!!!!

Private User
2/20/2011 at 1:04 AM

Alexander, I do not knwo how that has happened, but I will try to fix it

Private User
2/20/2011 at 1:07 AM

I can't find in tree revisions when/who would have done this recently. Anyway, I have now reconnected him with his parents.

Private User
2/20/2011 at 1:08 AM

Actually, by the time I looked at this again, it was connected, so it must have been some temporary measure.
Please let us know if there are further problems of this type

2/20/2011 at 2:28 AM

a man named Poul Roubak has been disconnecting that area, as well a french man Christian Cussonneau has been disconnecting profiles from all their relations

Private User
2/20/2011 at 2:51 AM

Jason, How do you know that?

Private User
2/20/2011 at 3:01 AM

The tree-revisions (click on the clock symbol) shows all such activity. Since this is recent disconnections we can probably exclude him, but unfortunately Geni in this middle stage of implementing a new revision model which includes undoing changes they are not able to show all revisions, - but they are still logged, so anyone sabotaging the lines WILL be detected and risk getting suspended as Geni users. Stay tuned..

2/20/2011 at 3:07 AM

Jadranka, Christian went through the french kings today and totally destroyed them, he disconnected them from all their relations so they were all single profiles floating in space.

Paul was a while back i dont know if hes still doing it

2/21/2011 at 10:55 PM

And Knud Munk is a disconnecter king

2/21/2011 at 11:02 PM

Same as with the family Grubb, that links too Mstislav , The Grubbe family from Grubbe in Umeå parish in sweden, when i add that priest i had, someone is delink it from the father, should i set the profile to private??

Private User
2/21/2011 at 11:12 PM

Maybe we shoul create a master profile for it

2/21/2011 at 11:16 PM

gives us the links alexander and we master profile it and lock it for you so cannot be disconnected

2/22/2011 at 1:41 AM

Same happen when Peder Nilsson Skancke parents where gone, i created new ones and link them together,

I am related to Mstislav through Skancke and Grubb, Grubbe

i have Grubb both on father and mother side and Skancke.....

Follow Östen Andersson Grubb to the first Grubb you see Eslif av Tystofte Saltsensee

Johannes Pedersen Grubbe b 1287 i Lyngby, Danmark, d 1326, married about 1312 with Eslif Saltensee af Tystofte b 1291 i Tystofte, Mangleby, Sörö, Danmark, d ca 1333.

Elisabeth Olafsdatter Saltensee

do i need to add people to the family group to see how i be related to Mstislav ??

Showing all 14 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion