Geni member
  • Private User
    Geni Pro
  • Geni member

Profiles Mentioned:

Showing all 5 posts
Private User
1/13/2011 at 2:55 PM

Perusing through my tree, I noticed another of many multiple parent profiles that need attention.
Here is one that is pretty blatantly messed up.

Andre, seigneur de Vitré

Is there any way this profile can be assigned the proper parents? There appear to be several fathers and several mothers combined here which is not possible.

He supposedly is my 27th great grandfather but after this line, I cannot attest to any validity if noone knows who the real parents are. Apparenty there were lots of merges done with 78 profile managers on this one.

Private User
1/13/2011 at 3:38 PM

There are master profiles above where you should contact the curators and also read the curator notes at the top.

Do not merge any profiles and leave it to them, because it seem to be a giant mixture they are working on.

Private User
1/14/2011 at 9:52 AM

Knut Sweynson

is also a multiple parent cluster mess.

Private User
1/14/2011 at 9:53 AM

Curator notes for that one acknowledges the issue:
Knut is the name of multiple Danish kings, and Hardeknut is used at least twice. This is the ~880s ursuper of the Danish throne. The other one is from around ~1030.

6/25/2011 at 12:43 PM

Hawise’s first child William De FERRERS (AFN:8PVC-KT) was born: abt 1088. She had about 8 more. Let’s assume she was 18 when William was born. That makes Hawise born about 1070. Her parents 1030 and 1040 fit. And Andres is flexible. So far all the ancestors of Hawise fit

Showing all 5 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion