Erroneous positioning; incorrect daughter - I don't have the option to add her to the project

Started by Sharon Doubell on Thursday, January 6, 2011
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Showing all 8 posts
1/6/2011 at 1:01 AM

Himiltrude

Himiltrude - Charl's 1st relationship, is unlikely to have slept with Charl's son too - (if only because he was born later even than her own kids by Charl) - and she is not the mother of Adaltrude (unless this is another Adaltrude than Charl's daughter by Gersuinda?) Her daughter's name is Amaudra.

1/6/2011 at 7:13 AM

I adding all the MP copies of concubines and wives I see to the project. Will leave to Brendan's script magic to get the dups together. It sometimes is a good method to get one line straight first as a guide for merging anyway. Will advise when done.

1/6/2011 at 8:15 AM

All wives and concubines have been added to the Project. Let me know if you need their parents or children.

1/6/2011 at 11:03 PM

Erica - you're my hero/ine! ;-> I've now done so much reading on Charlemagne and his kids that I feel like I should be writing a book. I'll go and put in sources too, if you haven't.

1/6/2011 at 11:05 PM

Please do put in sources! The overview page of the Project was left blank just for you.:)

And wasn't Brendan Molloy fabulous to get that merging done so fast? He could be a machine or something ...

1/7/2011 at 3:21 AM

I will do that now.
Brendan appears to have precision and style - unbeatable combination ;->

1/7/2011 at 3:25 AM

PS I think you're right about one line at a time - but if you're not a curator the responses on those line's merges appear to take weeks. So it feels like I shouldn't move on.
Still, am I wrong in thinking that people may well re-instate the previous status quo if curator's change things without requesting merges?

1/7/2011 at 3:25 AM

PS I think you're right about one line at a time - but if you're not a curator the responses on those line's merges appear to take weeks. So it feels like I shouldn't move on.
Still, am I wrong in thinking that people may well re-instate the previous status quo if curator's change things without requesting merges?

Showing all 8 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion