Constance Snow Hopkin's mother incorrect

Начала {abandoned} пятница, 3 декабря 2010
Возникла проблема на этой странице?

Участники:

Упомянутые профили:

Показаны все сообщения (8)
{abandoned}
3.12.2010 в 8:41 до полудня

Constance Snow Hopkin's mother is listed here as Constance Hopkins. She was the daughter of Mary, Steven Hopkin's wife who died while he was in Bermuda and before her married Elizabeth.
Can someone correct this please?

3.12.2010 в 9:26 до полудня

working on it Carmen

Private User
5.12.2010 в 9:01 после полудня

I will try, but when I started this whole tree that led to Stephen Hopkins I had no idea that it would end up being so complicated because of the way Geni allows others to get into your own tree without even asking for your permission. I have not had the time to spend on my site. Will do my best to help you out. I am very tired tonight perhaps tomorrow I can correct it. As I said there are so many others that are now involved I'm not sure that I can do anything that doesn't get changed again. Karen

6.12.2010 в 12:15 до полудня

Carmen & Karen,

Constance Snow's parents show correctly now but I'm not sure about the two husbands there. Both Edmund Freeman and Nicholas Snow?

She's in the http://www.geni.com/projects/Stephen-Hopkins-Family -- you should be able to fix it up from that Project. If not, do a *discussion" there and I'll catch it and correct it.

Lori, thanks for your work on this family. I see daylight but more to do. Let's get them loaded to the Project!

6.12.2010 в 7:27 до полудня

I agree, Karen, about Geni - I don't even go there much anymore. I don't like knowing that things get changed without notifying me...

Joanne Beck

6.12.2010 в 9:10 до полудня

I do have the Stephen Hopkins genealogy (still) if you want me to look things up to help with the tree. It's Volume 6 of the General Society of Mayflower Descendants. I'm holding on to it because of the Bethia Hopkins connection although that Hopkins family has not been proven to have a relationship with Stephen Hopkins.

{abandoned}
13.12.2010 в 6:39 до полудня

Thanks Erica. I personally have never read anything about a second husband of Constance Hopkins. I have only read about Nicholas Snow.

13.12.2010 в 7:42 до полудня

According to page 9 - 10 in Mayflower Families Through Five Generations Volume Six Second Edition: "Stephen Hopkins" she had only the one husband with whom she had 12 children. He died a year before her. I assume that the second husband is a mistake or another Constance Snow because there appears to be fairly good documentation for her.

Показаны все сообщения (8)

Зарегистрируйтесь или войдите в систему чтобы участвовать в этом обсуждении