Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Related Projects:

Showing all 7 posts
Private User
11/4/2010 at 7:51 PM
Private User
11/5/2010 at 12:43 PM

Thanks, Liz. I added those other profiles. Also, Anne since you are and I are not yet collaborating I sent you a collaboration request. If you decide to accept it, I can then add Andres to this project.

Thanks, ladies!

11/6/2010 at 4:34 PM

I could add loads of artists names but without checking pages of names don't know if they are on Geni yet or not. Before too many are added it might be worth condisdering dividing this into smaller sub-projects under the umbrella of 'Artists' eg. European, American, et al and then Impressionists, Pre-Raphaelites, Cubists etc.

11/11/2010 at 2:31 PM

I have a great uncle Herbert Vernon Cook who use to draw for walt disney, When he got older he opened a studio in arizona, I don't know much more about him but, if anyone does know, let me know.

11/22/2010 at 4:08 PM

My great grandfather is Lorenzo Gigli and he was a prominent Italian/Argentine painter/artist. His profile is up on Geni. I'm new to these projects so forgive me if this suggestion should be introduced some other way.

Ines

Private User
8/19/2013 at 11:28 AM

I'm looking for information about Andrea Urbani, Painter, famous painter/artist that worked in the Palazzo Caiselli Udine. I think I'm a distant descendant of this family (Urbani). He is in my tree just for study, but need confirmation.
Hes son is Marino Urbani, booth artists from Venice.
More information, please see their profiles.
Thank You

Private User
8/19/2013 at 1:09 PM

A possible and likely descendant of the painter Andrea Urbani is the Don Giovanni Urbani The photo found in my research shows the location of his burial painted by an artist from the same age of living of Andrea.
See this link: http://www.geni.com/profile/6000000002896200446/events/600000000914...

Showing all 7 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion