Signers of the United States Constitution (1789)

Started by Erica Howton on Sunday, October 31, 2010
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Related Projects:

Showing 61-67 of 67 posts

Erica...I couldn't find an exact source for the about me text, but I did add some references. Also added a link to the duel. Where would Aaron Burr fit in to a project (assuming he is on the tree somewhere)?

Here I go...sorry Brendan, Mary, et all.........I was thinking of something like "People Who Changed American History" as a project to put a hodge podge of people like Burr, Lee Harvey Oswald, etc. in to. Oooh..there is another one, Presidential Assassins and Attempted Assassins.

Why are you sorry? I think that's a great idea.

I figured Erica would be all over it before you were!

I for one am feeling a bit overwhelmed by the projects. I have yet to get MPs made on all main profiles on a single project. Every time I get started on a new one, I feel that control on the old one slipping away.

That's why I'm not active in this one. Just lurking. I do complete all the mergers in the projects that I lurk on though. :)

Anita, I relate. But it's OK, I think Project are very creative - just like genealogy should be, in a way. I mean, how can you not get interested in Alexander Hamilton's duel? It was hilarious and sad at the same time.

I am not sure how Christina got named as one of his 2 daughters...I am having trouble trying to remove it from my tree... He and Mary White had 7 kids all together 5 boys and 2 girls named Maria and Hester "Etty". I went to the chruch website and you can look and see past member, and all. When you look under baptism the two girls are listed with them as parents...now with that being said there is a Christine or a Christina listed also BUT not with the same parents. I have read past letters and such no Christine or Christina was never said...I am not sure how this happened but any and all help is needed...thank you so much!

Oh sorry lol 'HE' Robert and Mary Morris I guess that might help some... I am not sure how the name Christine or Christina got under the names for his 2 daughters...also I can not find out much about the two daughters but I did find more ino on Etty than I did Maria...not sure what happen to her, kids or not...so like I said any and all help is needed please...thank you

Showing 61-67 of 67 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion