for curators: my profile is good enough to be a Master Profile!

Started by Erica Howton on Thursday, October 28, 2010
Problem with this page?

Participants:

• Private User
    Geni Pro
  • Geni Pro
  • Private User
    Geni Pro
  • Private User
    Geni Pro
  • Private User
    Geni member

Profiles Mentioned:

Related Projects:

This discussion has been closed by an administrator.
Showing 1711-1740 of 1795 posts

Jessica Marie German

Otises done.

Thanks, Angus!

Andrew .... could you put a bit in their 'About' (in addition to the link or two which may be there). Those with a description I 'requested'.

Okay, I added a few more descriptions.

Something weird: When I click on “Amber Rose” (in blue, in Andrew’s request list), I go to “<private> Levonchuck” (does not look like close to same name); when I click on “Travis Stork”, I go to <private> Stork; when I click on ‘Patrick Stump” I go to <private>Stumph [yes, with the "h" at end]; when I click on Alex Turner, I go to <private>Turner. Stopped checking, but – Thought if the Profiles were private, they should appear in the Public Discussion as <private>[Last-Name] – not with first and last in the Discussion, then as Private when go to the Profile. Can anybody explain? Is this major bug or ??

Lois ... that's a good observation!

The differences in the names that you see in the discussion vs. the profile itself (what portion you can see ...) is the difference between the Display Name and the "Last name".

Why you can see the full 'Display Name" in a discussion message is a great question for the "Privacy" topic!! (We curators won't have seen that discrepancy....)

... once they are MP'd, they will, of course, be public.

Thanks Dan, that helps explain what is going on. Took the conversation over to "Privacy Changes on Geni"

Dear Curators,

Here we have a very noteworthy author, admiral, and friend of FDR: Rear Admiral Samuel Eliot Morison , his first wife Elizabeth Amory Shaw Morison , his parents John Holmes Morison and Emily Marshall Morison , and grandparents Emily Marshall Eliot and (also a noted author and educator) Samuel Eliot, III.

Thanks,
Jessie German

Jessica Marie German They are done, good choices.

Thanks, Eldon!

Dear Curators,

Here we have a case of the middle being MP'd but the before and after are not. Before:

Noted businessman: Alexander Henry Stevens and his wife Mary Alleyne Stevens (daughter of the most beautiful woman in the world)

After:

Noted historian Preston Davie and his INFAMOUS wife Eugenie Mary "May" Davie

Thanks,
Jessie German

Jessica Marie German done, interesting batch. Enjoying use of sources & bios. Keep them coming.

Please MP for celebrity status:
Michael David d'Abo

Jonathan Scott Krengel I was Yep: “Blinded by the light, revved up like a deuce, another runner in the night” - but managed to make the lead singer for Manfred Mann's Earth Band an MP.

Martin RhNegativ
Done

Martin keep that up just love to read Canadian history,,

thank you Mr Wood Salomom :) i keep diging

You can call me Angus...lol

merci Angus thanks hehehe

Thanks Erica

Hanna Suchocka please make this profile MP. :) Thanks in advance.

And this one too, please: Jan Ferdynand Olszewski

Private User,

Done and done.

Dear Curators,

Could you please tell give me MP status? for thus profile: http://www.geni.com/people/Yehuda-Eidel-
Berlin/6000000001987002946

Someone added an erroneous son:
משה ברלין

(The poster gave this explanation for the merge: "oops! I'm sorry, I probably did the merge because I saw similar profiles etc. but I don't really know about Yehuda Eidel Berlin. feel free to fix it.")

But I can't get rid of the new addition. So could you please remove the son too?

Thanks!

Carole Vogel
Private User

Private User

Done & done

Joseph Bologne, chevalier de Saint-George
:D MP bio i try bio french and english buf is some one can do a better composing job its ok

premier homme de couleur admis dans la franc-maçonnerie!
:)
merci

Martin RhNegativ
Done ..nice job

english are lucky i add a video in 5 part
for french i only found music or video 3minute
was a fast mp :)
merci

Showing 1711-1740 of 1795 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion