for curators: my profile is good enough to be a Master Profile!

Started by Erica Howton on Thursday, October 28, 2010
Problem with this page?

Participants:

• Private User
    Geni Pro
  • Geni Pro
  • Private User
    Geni Pro
  • Private User
    Geni Pro
  • Private User
    Geni member

Profiles Mentioned:

Related Projects:

This discussion has been closed by an administrator.
Showing 1621-1650 of 1795 posts

I think this one: Anne Tufton is the claimed one, I reported the the owner of that, the one above seems ok to me, and the one I worked on yesterday.

Aurore Gagnon
not the owner but plz i ask to mp or lock curator plz
sadest profile i ever came across
mart

There's a YouTube

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2ItfPZj-fFA

And the story in English

http://www.canadianmysteries.ca/sites/gagnon/accueil/indexen.html

Fascinating, especially how her story has captured the imagination & heart of the Quebecois. I'm adding to the "folk hero" project.

Thank you, Martin RhNegativ

i gone add to bio complete videos fr/en thank you madam Howton

Could you please add this to an MP, and note that he should not be merged with his brother Thomas of Furness also an MP file.
Thomas Preston, of Ellel in Cockerham
Thanks

Both Thomas's are MP, with different name suffixes; a somewhat better birthdate for the 'of Ellel' would be helpful so that it doesn't get the birthdate of the 'of Furness' Thomas from an accidental mis-merge of a potential future Thomas that has the two confused.

Thanks Dan :) I am on to it, but have asked Doug to look at it all, because he has built what is shown as the Ellel line, from the Furness. Different resources obviously, so, we need to work it out. I stopped working on the line, to make it easier to sort.

Andrew Quinn Champion, both are now MPs. Thank you! Please add them to any relevant projects if you can and don't mind.

Andrew Quinn Champion

Done.

Very nice work. Keep them coming.

Kylie Minogue is now MP'ed, and also linked into the big tree in a very roundabout way: http://geni.com/qB15v

Dear Curators,
Here is a nice find! Jeremiah Gridley, Jeremiah Gridley , the man who taught John Adams the law. Although his bio tantalizingly talks of descendents in the Boston area, I had much more luck in Nova Scotia. I could only find guesses are to whom his grandchildren married in Boston.
Thanks!
Jessie German

Dear Curators,
I should have included Abigail Gridley above, as she is Jeremiah's wife, and well sourced.
Thanks,
Jessie German

Jessica Marie German

Profiles MP'd

Thanks Angus!

Andrew Quinn Champion

It is a pleasure to master these well presented profiles, George Bent in particular makes such interesting reading.

All done.

Dear Curators,
Continuing through the Otis line here are Hon. Samuel Allyne Otis, 1st Secretary of the U.S. Senate (Continental Army) quite active during the American Revolution, and his wife, Elizabeth Otis , whose father was a Loyalist.
Thanks,
Jessie German

Dear Curators,

To complete the above story here is the Loyalist, Hon. Harrison Gray , and his wife, Elizabeth Gray .

Thanks,
Jessie German

Jessica Marie German

Wow Jessie... love the About write ups

Thanks, Angus!

Dear Curators,
Continuing down the same line, here is a noteworthy American composer, Francis Boott , and his wife, Elizabeth O Boott .
Thanks,
Jessie German

Jessica Marie German

Nicely done..

Angus,
Here is the daughter of Francis Boott, Elizabeth Boott , a noted American painter, and her husband, Frank Duveneck , also a noted American painter.
Thanks!
Jessie German

Jessica Marie German
Great!! Were you planning to add to Frank's About?

Angus,
Yes! It's extensive, aand ran out of time last night.
Thanks,
Jessie

Angus Wood-Salomon ,
Frank Duveneck's bio is done. What a story! It's one of the neat things about GENi as two summers ago I was reading Henry James's Portrait of a Lady, and who knew I was related to the real-life people the book was based on?
Thanks,
Jessie German

Showing 1621-1650 of 1795 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion