for curators: my profile is good enough to be a Master Profile!

Started by Erica Howton on Thursday, October 28, 2010
Problem with this page?

Participants:

• Private User
    Geni Pro
  • Geni Pro
  • Private User
    Geni Pro
  • Private User
    Geni Pro
  • Private User
    Geni member

Profiles Mentioned:

Related Projects:

This discussion has been closed by an administrator.
Showing 1591-1620 of 1795 posts

PS. You boys are going to get me in to trouble again LOL

Andrew Quinn Champion done. They need photos & we need a "tattoo" project. :)

Private User I did the 2nd grouping in http://www.geni.com/discussions/83475?msg=941245 - they're lovely.

I'm not as confident in my ability to properly support the 1st grouping. I'll PM you with suggestions.

I need an MP and curator note please for this guy => William Eliot, of Cottered, Herts

Because of erroneous information out there on the Eliot family, maybe a note that reads something like ...... William Eliot was the wife of Elizabeth Wilson, not Thomas Eliot as claimed in the 1558 Essex visitation. Please read attached sources.

Thanks!

Hello,

I've got a question - can living profiles become MPs? I remember there was some discussion about it a while back.

Best wishes,

KW

Karol: Yes, with permission of the profile manager. (A formal 'request to make a Master Profile' has to be accepted by that profile's manager.)

Leslie Ann ... your specific suggested note really mostly belongs on the wife (which I did), since that is most likely where any erroneous match would surface.

Thanks for your research and suggestions!

Thanks a lot for an answer. May I suggest a few living profiles who deserve to be MP'd (and of whose I'm a manager):

Zbig Brzezinski
Tim Pawlenty, 39th Governor of Minnesota
Barbara Mikulski, U.S. Senator
King Gyanendra of Nepal

These could be nice, for starters. :)

Best wishes,

KW

Thanks again Dan!

Thanks Erica :)

Thanks for mastering these profiles, Dan Cornett. :)

Anton Szandor LaVey is now connected to the Big Tree via his former wife, as well as MP.

Henry Whitney There should be a curator note about Henry's incorrect parentage.

I MP'd Henry Whitney and his two wives (so the unknown 1st would not get confused with the known 2nd). The 2nd wife, Sarah Whitney, could use a bit of 'cleanup' in her "About" (it is mostly about her 1st husband Edward Ketchum).

Please consider for MP, great Polish statesman: Ryszard Kaczorowski, Prezydent RP na uchodźstwie

Done..Nicely done on the 'About' section

Please MP and lock fields for:

Sean McBrian O'Neill
Art Og "Arthur" O'Neill
Grainne "Grace" O'Neill

Please DO include birth fields in the locks.

Private User

Done.

Tree is looking elegant.

Someone had a rudimentary tree started, running down from Phelim Dubh - I just built on the existing framework and linked a few profiles where indicated.

Please make Annigje Oosterhof a MP.

Please lock the Surname and Birth Surname fields, also if possible please lock so that no father can be connected.

Also please add as a Curator Note:
“Paternity uncertain, refer to About Me and Discussions.”

Alex Moes

Done. See Curator note. This should be sufficient for now.

FYI: The only means (at the moment) to ensure she doesn't get one of the uncles or others as a father is to create an explicit unknown father, then have that father MP'd with locked fields (so it stays as unknown).

Thanks Pam and Dan.
Ordinarily I'd agree with putting in a place holder to block bad links but I'd rather not in this specific case.

I have just been trying to do multiple merges with N/N's and place holders. LOL and now, I get in to trouble again ha..ha.. off topic The devil made me do it... LOL

Private User The profile Anne Tresham is a claimed historical profile which someone has already reported.

Showing 1591-1620 of 1795 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion