That pesky crossed out me

Started by Marvin Caulk, (C) on Monday, October 18, 2010
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Related Projects:

Showing all 9 posts
10/18/2010 at 9:30 PM

If you see my name crossed out in the merge list-- do all of use a favor-- remove it from the merge list-

If you see someone trying to merge one that has my name crossed thru- disaprove it and send it back to the merge center

This applys ONLY to those where my name ins crossed out-- these can not be merged and need to ignored/disapproved/removed from the match list.. This does NOT apply to the ones that are normal mes(those that are not crossed out.

Thanks

Private User
10/18/2010 at 11:09 PM

Thanks for the heads up. As a Curator, I never know where I'll be asked to help out. So Geni is getting your split personality together again? I remember reading about you having an issue with a double profile.

Private User
10/18/2010 at 11:15 PM

I've noticed a couple of messages from you coming through to me on the Geni list....I have no idea why! I don't have anyone with a name like yours anywhere in my tree! May I ask where and how we are supposed to be linked....a complete puzzle to me.
Best wishes,
Tombi Peck

10/19/2010 at 12:14 AM

When someone starts a new public Public Discussion, everyone is notified of it. If you do nothing, that is the last you'll hear of it. If you want to follow, that's fine.

If you don't want to be notified then you can use the link one the messagess to stop all msgs, but then you'll be in the dark

10/19/2010 at 12:18 AM

Private User@Maria
I gave up trying, just ignore the crossed out me and get them out of the minds eye. Once all the crossed out mes our gone, hopefuly they will not be back to haunt us anymore. I don't think they'll ever get my evil twin to play nice! LOL

10/19/2010 at 9:10 AM

Why is this happening, crossed out me?

We don't know, but Marvin is very cross(ed) about it. :-D

10/19/2010 at 1:24 PM

It was an "aborted" upload that stuck around to haunt. If you find them in your tree just get rid of them (should only affect those that are my seventh cousins (descendants of Oliver Caulk AKA's (Olle Matthiasson) and (Olof Isgrå) (Isgra Matthiasson)

Private User
10/19/2010 at 1:40 PM

Some example profiles: Unknown Profile, Unknown Profile, Olav V, king of Norway, Unknown Profile. ;-)

Showing all 9 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion