Zombies please

Started by Noah Tutak on Friday, May 28, 2010
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Related Projects:

This discussion has been closed by an administrator.
Showing 3421-3450 of 3493 posts

Abraham Pierterse Brouwer
many zombies among parents and siblings

Ard van Bergen I ran the Zombie killer

Private User

To be fair to Kimberly Louise Fraser I looked at the profiles she listed in here on Sept 14, I noticed that you made them private in 2012 so I asked her to contact you to get permission to make them public which she did yesterday

The point I am trying to make is she thought they were zombies, she posted it in here 3 days ago, she was told by me they were not zombies but private by me yesterday, she contacted you yesterday.

I just wanted to explain the sequence of events.

So I was not following her instructions blindly either.

Private User

Would you look now and tell me if you can merge the rest

http://www.geni.com/family-tree/index/6000000001197646027?highlight...

Angus

Thanks. Some yes some no

eg http://www.geni.com/merge/compare/6000000000394272578?return=duplic... gives an error

You are breaking Geni man....lol

Private User
Done

Private User
Done

Private User

Done !

Please kill this one (born 1715): Tooma Jüri Peeter

Lauri Kreen

It has to be reported as a claimed historical profile and it seems someone, maybe it was you, who did it, we usually wait for Geni to act on it
Tooma Jüri Peeter

William Broadwater - Zombie daughter. Possibly others.

Maven & rvk: both appear to taken care of. rvk: probably some data conflicts and further merges among descendants.

Private User
Please be careful with the Merge Requests!
Hoover (Huber) and Good (Guth) are not the same person.
My cousin and I have been working on the Pennsylvania Swiss/German tree for years. Please don't jumble it up.

Angus Wood-Salomon Before me, maybe long time ago, maybe for vandalism...

Unknown Profile

"Hoover (Huber) and Good (Guth) are not the same person"

same person as?

William Owen "Bill" Irwin

Would you explain what you would like done here?

The merge can't be correct and I don't know how to separate them. I don't have information on who is the correct father

William Owen "Bill" Irwin You seperate them by saying they are not the same.

I did that but when I looked for other merge issues it was still there

If there was a pending merge I would see a blue + sign requesting to merge I did not see the ones last night either

Daniel Daniel Brower was in an Incorrect Merge that caused him to have two potential sets of parents.

John Brower Sr. and Henry Brower, who are brothers, were both set as being Daniel's father. I clicked Set Parents and selected Henry as the correct father because he is the correct father.

No big whoop. Problem solved.

These people are deceased and are marked living. There has been no response from managers. I see no activity on the managers in the past year.
Stella I Groff
Anna Mae Groff
Elmer Stoner Stauffer
Thanks for your consideration,
Jim

George Hallowell Irwin I think this is one also

James and Bill sleep well - your zombies are now dead

Thanks Lori. I have been working on that area of the tree all week. It looks so much better now with the completed merges. THANKS! Jim

Kimberly Louise Fraser,
The zombie hunter didn't switch any of them. This is probably because there are hardly any dates of birth and death.

I 'killed' his ancestors and looked around. The family tree has 165 profiles which are 'alive'. But because there a so few dates it's impossible to see who is actually dead.

One of the 2 managers hasn't as yet abandoned his tree on Geni and the other.

I have to go now. Maybe someone else will have more luck.

Showing 3421-3450 of 3493 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion