Zombies please

Started by Noah Tutak on Friday, May 28, 2010
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Related Projects:

This discussion has been closed by an administrator.
Showing 3301-3330 of 3493 posts

sorry, i was guessing that one of the private children was Cora, but I was wrong. I will add her.

William Doupe

Please change the status of all William's childrens' spouses to deceased.

Thank you!

Private User
Done

parents,spouses etc of Mary Camm

Parents & children of Sarah Jane Straffon

Kimberly Louise Fraser,

All done and merged where applicable.

Kevin

Private id deceased and private with an active manager

Private User
Done

Nettie E. Fuller and child

Done Private User

Private User
Please kill http://www.geni.com/family-tree/index/6000000018876807025
Juan José Morosoli was born on January 19, 1899 in Minas, Lavalleja, Uruguay. His father was a Swiss immigrant who worked as a bricklayer. When he was a child he had to quit school on second grade due to economic problems his family were having. He was a self-made person. At the age of 9, he started working at a bookstore for his uncle, first as a courier and later as a shop assistant. In 1920, he opened a café with two partners in Montevideo, Uruguay.

In 1923, he wrote for many newspapers including La Unión from Minas, Marcha, Mundo Uruguayo and El Día from Montevideo. He also wrote some theatre plays between 1923 and 1928. In 1925 he wrote his first poems, now included in his book "Balbuceos". In 1928 he edited a collective poetry work named "Bajo la misma sombra" together with Valeriano Magri, José María Cajaville and Casas Araújo, and his book "Los Juegos".[2]

As a writer, he specialized on short stories. He focused on everyday people who lived near the towns and he discovered their uniqueness and character traits full of elementary greatness or "grandeza elemental".

In 1932, he published his first book on short stories named "Hombres", with a second edition in 1942. Some years later, he wrote some narrative books such as Los albañiles de "Los Tapes", Hombres y mujeres, Muchachos, Perico y Vivientes, making him a famous short stories writer in Uruguay.[3]

He died on December 29, 1959 in Minas, Lavalleja, Uruguay.

In 1959 "Tierra y tiempo" was published. In 1959, "Viaje hacia el mar" was published. Based on this story, the film "Viaje hacia el mar" was directed by Guillermo Casanova and starred by Hugo Arana, Julio César Castro and Diego Delgrossi.

In 1991, some prizes were created by Lolita Rubial Foundation to pay homage to this writer in Minas, Lavalleja, Uruguay[4]

Private User

Someone used this profile to join Geni I reported it to Geni...

When it is unclaimed we will fix

Private User
NO ENTIENDO COMO PUEDE SER UN PERFIL CUESTIONADO.
LA PERSONA QUE INTRODUCE LOS PADRES FALLECIÓ EN 1959
DEDUZCO QUE HAN ABIERTO UNA CUENTA FALSA CON EL NONBRE DE UN FALLECIDO
POCO SERIO Y LA ACTITUD DE GENI IGUAL. SE LOS DEMUESTRO CON UN ARTÍCULO DE WIKIPEDIA EN DONDE SE DICE DONDE NACIÓ Y DONDE MURIÓ
I DO NOT UNDERSTAND HOW A PROFILE MAY BE QUESTIONED.
FEEDING THE PERSON DIED IN 1959 PARENTS
I gather that they HAVE OPENED AN ACCOUNT WITH FASLE NAME ( DECEASED 1959)
LITTLE SERIOUS AND SAME ATTITUDE GENI. I SHOW IS THE AN ARTICLE ON WIKIPEDIA SAYS WHERE WHERE WHERE BORN AND DIED

Private User

We will fix soon

Private User

Abraham Moses Stern Done

rvk done

Private User,

Done

Private User,

Done

Hi,
Please mark this profile deceased. THANKS!
Mary Margaret Stuckey
Jim

James A Wile Jr,

done

Marie de Cottignies is one of the many zombies created by Patrick Étienne François BERNARD
I hope this the right place to report them.
I hope someone has tool to handle a lot of zombies.

Private User

I think I got the majority please check

I have checked
Still on my zombie list are
Antoine Sanseporte

And the zombies around Agnès dit Le Hardy d'Auffay and Pierre Le Hardy

Jeroen MW van Dijk

done

Thanks Lori.
Will someone make this profile deceased?
Ray Frantz

James A Wile Jr

done

The Ancestors of Guillemette Gillette Lansel are all zombies.
And Lori Lynn Wilke thanks for the good work.

Showing 3301-3330 of 3493 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion