Zombies please

Started by Noah Tutak on Friday, May 28, 2010
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Related Projects:

This discussion has been closed by an administrator.
Showing 271-300 of 3493 posts

Done up to here.

Shmuel-Aharon Kam (Kahn / שמואל-אהרן קם (קאן I was able to kill some zombies in that area. Please send claimed historical profiles to help@geni.com

@philip I was able to kill a bunch of zombies in your part of the tree as well. When we convert profiles to deceased, we also make them public as appropriate.

Noah :
how is it,that you are abel to do things like that.
at that Geni help only answer : send manager a request or question ?

since you are abel to get those zombies done,that geni can`t
can you please have a walk thru on my 800 or so issues,blocked by zombies ?

@martin if you didn't know, I am part of the Geni Team. I'd be happy to run the script on your zombies. Just start posting some here and I'll give it a go. Please just post on profiles in each branch that has zombies. The profile itself does not need to be a zombie. It works best if you post the profile with the most descendants in the branch, but close to the zombies (not the very top ancestor profile).

Private User - read what Noah wrote above.: You only need ONE profile in an area since the script is checking all surrounding profiles (family group).

Posting links to all siblings, spouses and so on does only generate a lot of extra work for him and have absolutely no effect since the zombies will be found on the first profile.

Bjørn,
Relatives/Ancestors/Living yields 72 profiles: my mother and 71 zombies.
For ALL the zombies:
- The Names column does not contain profile links (only text, first initial + last name)
- The Relationship column is empty
- The Immediate Family column is empty

This would appear to limit my ability to infer which of those 71 zombies are in each other's Family Group. Any suggestions re. how to do that will be greatly appreciated.

Around this:
Daniel Tiffany
" Daniel Tiffany " most of the surrounding profiles are white without any info.
and all alive.

Done up to here.

@Noah, just curious, if after you post 'Done Up To Here' and we who have posted a profile for you to check goes back in and check it and nothing was changed, does this mean that the script will not work on some of the profiles we post?

@noah, would you look at the "Bug" problem and maybe send it to someone who does stuff like that?

Retry please
Mary Strode

Around this one: David Bearse

Around this one: Zachariah Ives

@Noah
In my "A bunch of de Chalons" request of Jun 18, you got most of them, except for these three:
Maud Mathilda De Chalons
Mathilde de Châlon, dame de Donzy
Mathilde de Châlon, dame de Donzy

The last two are managed by Scott Hibbard. Any significance to you having skipped them?

Around: Alice Woodrove

Noah :
out of 13 , you got 2.
thanx

looks bad for my issues tho,since there is about 800 blocked by zombies.

Around: Mary Beardsley

Showing 271-300 of 3493 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion