Started by Private User on Monday, May 24, 2010
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Related Projects:

Showing all 10 posts
Private User
5/24/2010 at 10:34 PM

If you trust me based on all the past merge requests I've sent you, please go to your collaborator settings and click "auto-accept requests" beside my name. This way I can clean up our tree faster and won't have to send you forwarded merge requests everyday.

http://www.geni.com/account_settings/collaborators

Thanks and all the best,
Kristi Graham Mas

5/30/2010 at 8:44 AM

Very true... however I haven't received one from you in a while. I set you to auto-merge but beware of my Arthur Moseley - Sarah Hancock lineage. Sarah Hancock marries an Arthur Moseley and so does her aunt (Sarah Hancock) but their are not the same Arthur.

Private User
5/30/2010 at 1:58 PM

@Chad, I'll keep a look out. Thanks.

Kristi, if that's what you want, I'll do it.
I have NOT yet enabled this feature for anybody. I don't [yet] get enough requests for it to be a bother, but OK.

Private User
5/30/2010 at 2:49 PM

Yeah I don't come across your profiles too often yet you do have some very useful collaborations with several inactive users. Thanks for the auto-accept and I'll see you in the forums.

6/4/2010 at 9:56 AM

Kristi - You had me at hello.

Private User
6/4/2010 at 10:27 AM

Kristi, I think I have you on my auto-accept. I have quite a few people I trust to not screw things up, so I have given them the GREEN light.

Private User
6/4/2010 at 10:30 AM

Private User feel free to add me in the list of auto-accepts. I am an active user (I sign in every single day and take care of my requests as soon as possible).

Private User
6/4/2010 at 11:39 AM

@Larry Haha, too funny. Mimi, I knew you were on the ball already. I'm auto-accepting with you as well. Thanks both of you.

Showing all 10 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion