Private User

I'm in
Lori Wilke

@Private User

@Christer Balthasar

Private User@David Prins

@Linda Warner

Sten Waldö@sten

Yes, it has become increasingly sickening and with the new private rules tough to get anywhere, when double IDs pop up and other profiles keep a tight lid on everybody and his brothers - and sisters :)

Me too!
@Janice Weeks Hollenczer

I might be slow (actually my computer IS slow), but I will get to them.

People, I see that the RATE that people are joining is going down when it should be going UP, ever faster. Please post news or send messages inviting other people in your Families or your Collaborators to join.

For example, I recently posted the following (feel free to copy-paste it):

Hello y'all. Any of you interested in actively merging and such in the tree, will benefit from joining the Collaboration Pool: http://www.geni.com/discussions/6000000008539319639 This will help you find people who CAN complete those merges for you.

@Roy Johansen

@Laila Lindqvist Forgbert

Claudia Heller@Claudia Heller

Private User

The easiest way to find relatives has been for me, clicking on the upper middle of peoples profiles where it says how are you related to this person

Private User

I have said before I accept all collaborators if they do not delete others profiles by force or make sambotation to the big tree. If they take care of each others profiles I would not block them or stop colloborating.

I found this information from Geni staff:
When you block someone:
* Any friend, family group, or collaborator relationship is removed
* They can't see your email address or the email address on any profile you manage
* They can't contact you
* They can't edit any profiles you manage
* They can't tag profiles you manage in photos

//I would like to add that if you are co-managers of a profile the blocked person have all rights left. She/he will not be able to see the singlemanaged proifles you have, though.

So technically you always block your own access too,

If you block a person that person would not be aload to see a profile that you manage alone or with persons not colloborating to him/her ou/are in familygroup to him/her. . or profiles managed by some in your familygroup. But you will get the same results.

So you can broke a line in parts visually. But if we have a lot of collabrorators or familygroup members in thr part that gets broken usually would still be viewable but you are unabale to work at his managed profiles that noone else has edited.

Fore those that managed a lots of profiles it is a way to force others that not cooperating to make a choise cooperate or leave the big tree. If you destroy others tree and get blocked you tree also destroyd until the

Showing 181-210 of 1468 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion