Related Projects:

Showing 1411-1440 of 1468 posts

Please remove me from this pool. Thank you
Rory Kroon

I'll join the Collaboration Pool.
Robin Rainford Robin Rainford

Private User

Elihu Skidmore needs moved to Wv civil war Battle of Phillippi Wv

Beverly Joan Petrice I added Elihue Skidmore to his civil war projects. Thanks for letting us know!

John P Vickery IV There are only Two types of Ships in the US Navy!

Submarines and Targets.

Suzanne Dubreuil Saunders

I'll help where I can...

@George Richard Gatewood, III

@Keith Porritt
<a href="Keith Porritt">Keith Porritt</a>

I was wondering if anyone could help me with a merge as I only have a free account. Thanks
https://www.geni.com/search/matches?id=6000000150916427856&amp;src=...

-oliver

Oliver Stephen Thomas Why do you think it's the same person? The names are different.

I don't know if they are the same as I can't see it I only have a free account all I have to go off is Ann Louisa Isabella Harrington and her son Joseph Harrington both have tree matches
This is the 2 similar profiles for Joseph Harrington (Ann's son) https://www.geni.com/search/matches?id=6000000150914408850&amp;src=...

Sorry I forgot too

Oliver Stephen Thomas

Oliver Stephen Thomas Those are suggested matches. When you see the parents' names you realize that these are not correct matches. Just ignore them!

Private User I can't even view anything about the other match as I only have a free geni account so I see is my person but when I click on matches it says buy a subscription

Oliver Stephen Thomas I can check your list of suggested matches, and sort out the correct ones if you wish. Do you give me a permission to do so?

Hello All,

We have a problem with this record. Wolf has four parents and the only correct one is

Son of Salomon ; Rachel Stiglitz and Salomon Zav Zahler

Please remove the following from his record

Zav Zahler; Zelig Asher Zahler Golda Zahler

Wolf Zahler

Sincerely,

David Martin Emerling

@David Martin Emerling
Done

Remove me from this pool.

why havent i seen this brilliant post before? sure saves me time from begging for collaborations as well as the odd "defensive' questions "why do you want to collaborate with me? do i know you? your ancestors are so far away, I rather focus on our own family tree etc etc" - my standard reply would be "no worries, no need to apologise, i am just randomly trying to collaborate with everyone here as we are all in one big tree, one race- human race"! LOL

Because now everyone can edit all Public Profiles on the World Tree - once upon a time that was not the case

so basically collaboration is pointless LOL

Well, if you have collaborators, you can add yourself as an administrator to public profiles they manage,
you can add the profiles to projects, and you can solve data conflicts on the profiles. So collaboration can still be useful.

It is also helpful for basic members to collaborate with PROs.

ok :)

Erica Howton - Basic Members can already edit the Public Profiles
Aside from what Henrik mentions here: https://www.geni.com/discussions/74031?msg=1519328 - in what way is it "helpful for basic members to collaborate with PROs."?

Showing 1411-1440 of 1468 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion