Do anybody collaborate with:

Started by Günther Kipp on Wednesday, April 7, 2010
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Related Projects:

Showing 121-150 of 245 posts

I won't talk against you;-))
I had a discussion with Michael Hungate - who meant I should leave all his profiles as they are because he had used Wikipeia - thus they where reight!!
I think a part of the problem is that he/they can't even make a requested merge with no collaborators.

Add Carolyn Palmer and Christopher
to the unresponsive list.

Richard I think we need to add the URLs too:

Michael Hungate: Michael (Mike) Hungate
Ken Rice: Private User
Rulene Ellen Walk: Private User
Beth Deniese CLARK: Private User
Eduardo Lobo Cabral de Mello: Private User
Robert Lyman Hults: Private User
Arthur Harold Thorstensen Jr. : Private User
Robert Walter Conrad: Robert Walter Conrad

I collaborate with hults, he has always been responsive.

Christopher
willard deuel

Just look through me requested list and found among others these:

Martin John Budden
Martin John Budden
Henry Alva Husted:
Henry Alva
Loyd Alan Newman:
Private User
Rodney Frederick Nock
Rodney Frederick Nock
Rune Christian Foyn
Private User
Daniel Joel Spooner:
Private User

Günther Kipp :
Henry Alva Husted`s profiles,i`m the manager of those.
those you find,is zombies.

unless he have uploaded yet another gedcom.

acording to geni,his and other peoples zombies are not zombies.
becose they are in his/her`s max family groupe.
so geni,will not help us with those :-(

geni respond,on zombies to me by mail :
"xxxx is not a true zombie-in that no date of birth has ever been entered. Therefore, the only way around this is to contact xxxx (manager)"

so acording to this,profiles with out dates are not zombies.
no matter how gray of black or what ever they are !
and they want us to contact the managers,that are giving us the problems in the first place.
by not answer or respond to our requests :-(

my merge issues,are climbing about 100 every day.
but get blocked at these zombies (non-zombies).
so not realy much that i can do with my own issues any more.
dead end :-(

@Martin
Fine - on you getting the profiles of Husted.
But what on earth do GENI think you/we can use that zombie s... for - a zombie must be a zombie no matter what!!
Maybe its the same problem we have on Linda Fox fx:
Haakon VII, King of Norway
And Carolyn Elisabeth Huddy fx:
Unknown Profile
I think both of them have uploaded gedcoms without date data!!

Private User is active again as a Geni user. She had had a long period with access problems until Geni helped her getting a login that worked. She is collaborating at least with me, but it does not help on zombie profiles.
Technically, real zombies is a Geni problem they should be able to fix automatically, and with the max 500 limit I could not invite her as an extended family group member.

Private User is marked as deceased, so I have not stressed releasing her profiles yet. Last time we had a real death by a Geni user with a lot of profiles we waited three months before we contacted close family to find a solution.

Bjorn,

I am willing to become a member of her family group and help her get rid of her zombies.

Ask her to invite me to her family group and to become a collaborator. I will accept both requests.

Kevin

Bjørn

re Carolyn:
I just sent her a request on joining my family group - she just have accepted my request on collaboration!! Lets hope that will solve the problem.

According Linda:
Sounds as we need to be a bit patient.

Hi Bjorn,

Bjorn, I have invited Carolyn to my family group. According to Geni, she is my husband's first cousin's wife's mother's husband's wife's third cousin 9 times removed :)

Gunther, between us, we should have this sorted now! :)

Bjorn, Linda Fox shares exactly the same relationship with me as Carolyn.

@Günther Kipp
Today at 3:19 AM @Martin
Fine - on you getting the profiles of Husted.
But what on earth do GENI think you/we can use that zombie s... for - a zombie must be a zombie no matter what!!
Maybe its the same problem we have on Linda Fox fx:
Haakon VII, King of Norway...
And Carolyn Elisabeth Huddy fx:
Unknown Profile...
I think both of them have uploaded gedcoms without date data!!
==========================================
as a PU Owner of Linda's Live Profiles... No luck on the above... I keep trying... @Bjørn P. Brox can Geni switch over Zombies over with the live ones... if so I sure with all the common Contributors <sp> might be able fix...maybe... just a thought... a setting in system ???? Thanks to all with help so far and may we keep PRUNnnnnning the Family Tree of Life.

I can't recall if it was this discussion or somewhere else, but did we ever get some type of SOLUTION from Bernard Raimond Assaf, or did he just walk off after commenting?

I have lots of pending merges with him.

Günther Kipp :
as i say : it is a dead end.

today,i got yet another hundreds of merge issues.
all,blocked by geni`s "non-zombies".

so all i do these days,is merging other peoples requests.
my own merge issues,i can`t fix before geni open there eyes !

Dear Shmuel:

The discussion was at http://www.geni.com/discussions/6000000008614711038 - I am still here and have not implemented any drastic solution. For now I am continuing to do the merges people have requested of me. I have started relinquishing my manager status for those profiles which were added by my cousin in law and which I inherited when he left. I am processing merge requests in the order I received them. Currently I am in the middle of processing requests from March 2010. I have several hundred requests (sigh).

Do we have another noncooperative manager: Samuel SAVELY: Jacqueli Charlene Finley ????

I think we must put: Beth Deniese CLARK: Private User on the list too

I just tried sneding a message to Beth through her son.

Samuel SAVELY is pretty NEW to Geni, Give him awhile to settle in, and be contacted by actual relatives. THEN he might be more open to our requests.

Can anybody do this Fortie Zombie:
http://www.geni.com/merge/compare/6000000003193113986?fsession_id=1
If there is hundreds of them!!!

I tried was collabrater(marked) but would not merge... sorry

About Jared Dean Wyckoff

I recently took over management of about 140 of his profiles. So if you have any pending merges with him, you might want to check to see if I am now the manager of that profile. If so, please resend your merge requests. They will be dealt with as quickly as possible.

Another noncooperative manager??
Connie Barrow: Connie Barrow

Zoe Jeffery:
Private User

Another
Jacqueli Charlene Finley

I hope to make a list and then try to force a solution with GENI

Günther - we resent a request to Geni on Zoe this morning [#RZE-106429], but we could not find any profiles where other than her/his? own and inherited profiles are involved, - so please come with some examples.

The new gedcom's with claimed historical profiles like Jacqueli Charlene Finley, Jacqueli Charlene Finley (same gedcom) and Marie Antoinette, Queen consort of France is requested released.

I will bump these requests.

Showing 121-150 of 245 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion