Started by Terry Jackson (Switzer) on Saturday, February 6, 2010
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Showing all 19 posts
Private User
2/6/2010 at 12:54 PM
2/6/2010 at 4:04 PM

@Arthur, what a tantalizing message! I can't access the page! What does it say?

2/6/2010 at 5:41 PM

Terry,

There are at least 4 who have access to his profiles and can complete his merge requests.

They are: Private User
Private User

Private User
Jason Scott Wills

Kevin

Private User
2/6/2010 at 8:57 PM

I can't actually complete the requests, but I submitted the merge requests. If anyone can do it, I vote for Bjorn. ;)

Shelley

Private User
2/7/2010 at 6:47 AM

Hi Terry,

Sorry to tantalise you! Kevin has answered your question before I got back on line, but I don't understand why I can see Jean-François BLANC's "recent activity page" whereas you cannot??

Arthur

Private User
2/7/2010 at 9:18 AM

The Private User profile seem to be halfway unclaimed and I have asked Geni to release the profiles, - Ticket: [#IMG-364335]].

Private User and seem to be in his family group, and are of some reason the manager of his family profiles, but not the rest.

Only family group members of Ernesto and Cecilie can view the "recent activity page" as family's family.

2/7/2010 at 10:39 AM

I can solve Jean-Francois Blanc merge issues. He is in my familygroup 15.th cousin 11 times removed.

2/7/2010 at 10:51 AM

I have merge theese Jean-Francois Blanc'profiles.

Private User
2/7/2010 at 11:57 AM

Thanks for explaining that, Bjørn!

Private User
4/17/2010 at 9:09 AM

Yes. [#IMG-364335]

Last messages from Geni:
----
Ashiya 2010-Mar-18:
I was in contact with Jean-François who specifically asked that we do not transfer his profiles to another user. As mentioned in my previous email he and his family are in the process of removing that data.
----
Ashiya 2010-Apr-07 :
You might try reaching out to someone in his branch who is an active user. Until I hear from one of them , I am going to leave his account as such.

Private User
5/4/2010 at 1:32 AM

His profile is unclaimed so sending him a Geni message ends nowhere.

The only chance you have is to ask Geni to forward a request to him since they still have his contact info.

The best is however do as Ashiya indicates: take contact with some close relative. The problem is to find some, and when I had access to Jean's profile I did not find any claimed profiles in his Added By list, but I doubt Ashiya would suggest that without knowing that there is some close relatives which is active Geni users.

In any case I will bump this request after some time. As you remember recently they released Fountain-Filson Lang profiles even if we was far away from the one year of inactivity limit.

5/10/2010 at 3:37 PM

It seems Ernesto Urlondo manages Jean Francois Blanc's Son Jean-Baptiste Louis Justin Aka "BLANC"

I have sent the following message to Ernesto:
"I am contacting you about this profile:

J. BLANC

I wonder if you would consider asking his father Jean Francois Blanc for collaboration or to manage his profile? Do you know this family's position regarding Geni? It's just that there are a lot of merges which have been started but cannot be completed because nobody has access to Jean Francois Blanc's profiles and he does not respond.

Your help with this would be appreciated by many."

Fingers crossed....

Showing all 19 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion