Arthur Harold Thorstensen Jr.

Started by Terry Jackson (Switzer) on Sunday, January 24, 2010
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Related Projects:

Showing all 17 posts
2/14/2010 at 4:12 AM

Noah Tutak@Noah nobody seems to be responding to these requests to complete merges for Thorstensen. Can Geni do something about this?

Private User
2/14/2010 at 11:57 AM

Michael Bishop Ebersol seem to be in Private User's family group.

2/14/2010 at 1:14 PM

I've attempted to complete the merges listed in this thread. I ran into a few Geni "technical difficulties", so please repost any that didn't seem to go through correctly.

3/5/2010 at 9:54 PM

Done

3/18/2010 at 10:28 PM

I believe I have taken care of all outstanding merges

4/22/2010 at 8:22 PM

Done

4/29/2010 at 6:18 PM

It appears I can no longer merge Arthur's profiles :(

Private User
5/3/2010 at 11:52 PM

So what do we do now with Arthur Thorstensen?

If he has really revoked all collaboration we have a serious problem - again ... It is NOT possible to suddenly stop being part of the Big Tree once you're merged in. Why cannot Geni face this, explain it properly to everyone joining AND in particular when they first merge or invite somebody - and give us the tools to get this common tree into the shape it should be in?

The mess is growing every day, every hour ...

Kenneth II, king of Scots

5/3/2010 at 11:56 PM

Yes!
And what about
Private User

Private
7/31/2016 at 7:56 AM

I saw your Mollet Unterramsern SO CH family tree when searching 'Geni Mollet'. Apparently different from Mollet Schnottwill SO CH family tree that I entered recently based on a hard copy obtained from a cousin of my father. It would be interesting to find the common ancestor. As you yourself are not included in the Mollet Unterramseern SO CH tree, how did you get all the information for this tree?
Regards, Heinz Friedrich 'Henry'' Mollet

Showing all 17 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion