Problem with this page?

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Related Projects:

Showing 151-180 of 301 posts

No problem! Both done.

Lucia,

Done.

The second post is a duplicate of the first one.

Kevin

Done.

Done.

Done, plus a Haslem.

Done.

Done. Arthur should "le Hutin" be "l'Hutin?" I think that is the way it would be written in French.

Hi Erin, thanks for that. All the sources on the internet quote "le hutin" so I think we should leave it at that unless any French speakers know better. I'm no linguist, but the rule might be a bit like in English - depending on whether the "h" is pronounced - e.g "an hotel" an "a hedgehog". I'm sure someone will let me know if I'm talking rubbish!

By the way le hutin means the Quarreler, the Headstrong, or the Stubborn (French: le Hutin; Spanish: el Obstinado) [from Wikipedia]

Doh. Sorry, Günther. I completed some merges on her. I was wondering why the second one didn't have any merges to complete! I've gotten them merged together now.

The rest are done, too.

Don't sorry - Thanks

Both done.

Thanks, Erin. I'm glad you can kill Philip's zombies!

Gunther,

Your request cannot be completed as Geni states the following:

These profiles cannot be merged because a person cannot be their own ancestor.

Kevin

It's the same message for all the merges in that stack.

Well, those messages is usually true. Try to find the generation loop instead.

Father of "200 others" is a good starting point ;-)

Done, Terry.

Arthur, please feel free to send me any you find! I searched his managed profiles and tried to kill them all. Unfortunately, it only searches through the 5000 profiles closed to him, or something like that, so there are still zombies out there that don't show up under his managed profiles list. He manages 24,500 profiles. :-\

Done.

The first one is done, Gene. I can't get the second one to go through. Keeps giving me a generic error.

Done.

All done.

Showing 151-180 of 301 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion