Philip David Reid Castleman Merge Requests

Started by Kevin Lawrence Hanit on Wednesday, January 13, 2010
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Related Projects:

Showing 31-60 of 301 posts

Shmuel, I've done all those Castlemans, because they had not been done.

Erin,

Thanks for doing them. Go ahead when you see any posted here and do them.

If any are zombies, then post back and I will get them done.

Kevin

I went through his managed profiles a while ago and took care of about 1800 zombies. I know there are some more that weren't listed there, but there shouldn't be many.

Done, Daniel and Gene.

Ann,

There was no Castleman profile attached to your request.

Kevin

Shmuel,

I use the Group Added By to get at his Zombies. There are 15 zombies showing up at this time. I know that there are probably more out there, just that they don't all show up at once.

Kevin

Aha! I finally got to some before Kevin did ! ;^) Shmuel, got all yours done and left the data for you. Gene, I merged the second one (it still needs a Fierro merge) but the problem with the first is that you have a Haslem as the main profile. It's better if you can create a way to make yourself or someone with whom people have more permissions as the main manager. I can't merge into a Haslem-managed profile unless it has co-managers with whom I'm collaborating (as the second one does).

Haste didn't maketh waste, Shmmie. No way. ;^( Not me. I clicked on every single one to open it up. These three must have just decided NOT to open! I got them this time around, though. First one returned data chart, other two still have some merges pending that I can't do.

Stay out of trouble. Isn't it about time for you to be going to bed there in Israel, anyway?

Terry: Done.

Aww Kevin. That wasn't fair--she threw it to me ;^)! By the way Kevin, I've been meaning to tell you how amazingly helpful and hardworking you've been and how much it's appreciated by all of us. Thanks, and it's truly a pleasure to work with you and Terry, Shmuel, Gene (on this thread) and our other Geni friends sincerely devoted to keeping the historical record straight...

All done with Data Conflicts still remaining.

Myrna: Done

Gene: Both are done.

Gunther: Done.

Done

Sammy, request sent your way.

thank you.

Sammy,

Merge has been done.

Lucia,

All of them are done, but I have done nothing with the data conflicts.

Kevin

Done.

All of the merges requested above are all done.

Done.

Done.

Done

Showing 31-60 of 301 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion