Geni Pro
  • Private
    Geni member
  • Private User
    Geni Pro

Profiles Mentioned:

Related Projects:

Showing 91-92 of 92 posts

Well, - I would have tried to helped you if you had posted some details on which connection you want to cut...

The profile have to be public or you have to invite the curator temporary into your family group to give access if you want the help on a private profile.

The "Removing these connections will split the tree." is a warning you get if the action results in profile(s) without any connection to a tree. We call them floaters or driftwood and is a situation we try to avoid, hence the suggestion on doing some more research on that line/profile to find if there are connections (spouses, siblings children, parents) that can connect them again.

If you find such a connection you will also be able to remove the bad connection without getting the error message.

I'm not replying to anyone ,I just wanted to explain a little about the Bullers that I found interesting :- Buller is an Ancient Norman name that arrived in England after the Norman Conquest of 1066. The Buller Family lived in Cornwall at the time, but have now spread world wide. My family &I are from Erpingham , Norfolk, England. The name Buller also derived from the Flemish region of Boulaere , where the family resided before emigrating to England.

Showing 91-92 of 92 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion