Elizabeth Creutz (Henkel) - UN-smurging Hahn & Cruetz/Crites children

Started by Dan Cornett on today
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

The Timeline of Elizabeth has her giving birth to two different families at the same time. I traced back all the merges, and found that the "Hahn" family was probably incorrectly connected very early in the profile's history. Undoing that merge has resulted in:

Elizabeth Creutz - with parents; m. Jacob Crites, I
Elizabeth Eve Hahn - without parents at this time; m. Joshua Hahn

Note that while they both seem to have originated in Rowan County, North Carolina, they ended up in different locations at death.
As a bit of an interesting side-note, turns out there are two different "Rowan Mills" populated areas in North Carolina; having no info to decide which was correct, I arbitrarily picked what appears to be the more 'rural' of the two for Elizabeth Eve.

I've moved all the Hahn children to the proper couple. There's still seems to be some confused info around the Cruetz / Crites branch -- I haven't looked into that at this point, other than finding places (elsewhere!) for the 3 children with no dates and the 2 children who were born well after mother's child-bearing years.

And I'm sure some will want to commence the search for Elizabeth Eve's parents (who would not be Maria Barbara Harman & Reverend Jacob Henkle)

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion