Somerled, “King of the Isles” - Big Y 700 Strategy

Начал Stephen John Redmond сегодня
Возникла проблема на этой странице?

Участники:

Упомянутые профили:

Проекты:

Показаны все сообщения (3)

More than one well documened source that has confirmed that I descend from Somelred on my mother's side. I also have about 8 first cousins and their male children who should have direct Y lines to Somerled. One has done a Y-500 that someone else did for him but I don't have access to that kit but I'd like to have at least one Big Y 700 for that line. Some day the person who controls the Y 500 kit may upgrade but as I say I can't control that. My quesiton is, what advantage would there be to having multiple first cousins do a Big Y 700. Would having multiple kits help to confirm the direct line to Somerled any more than one kit would? Are there many people who have well sourced lines back to Somerled who have also done a Big Y 700?

Need to clarify, you mention Somerled on your Maternal, and mention first cousins etc who should be direct Y descendants.

If your first cousins are via your mothers side Y DNA testing would not assist in a confirmation.

Ok so you match on your mum's side and not on your R paternal side. Good to know as the Rs are struggling to maintain their "iffy" links to Somerled.

Somerled waa never tested but if he existed he would be connected to ancestor Kenneth Macalpin the Niger a Pictish king who died circa AD 900. Clearly Kenn was a black haplo E.
I have never come across anyone on the planet referred to as a non black Niger. People will debate who the Picts were and hopefully when they find the 20 books of Tacitus we will gain absolute clarity.

Russian black icons represent a strong backstop to a black world around the time of Christ which ties into the timeline of the Picts. Rome gave up fighting them after 150 AD and decided to wall off Scotland during Hadrian's reign.

Keep pressing. I have two senior researchers in Scotland combing throuugh all records on my haplo E black Scot and black Hebrew line with Sleat and Kingsburgh in the mix.

Stay blessed.

Показаны все сообщения (3)

Зарегистрируйтесь или войдите в систему чтобы участвовать в этом обсуждении