Franz II/I Joseph Karl von Habsburg-Österreich (Habsburg-Lorraine), last Holy Roman Emperor, 1st Emperor of Austria - @https://www.geni.com/people/Franz-II-I-von-Habsburg-%C3%96sterreich-last-Holy-Roman-Emperor-1st-Emperor-of-Austria/6000000000717738539#

Started by Raymond Henry on today
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Related Projects:

Showing all 2 posts

Franz II/I Joseph Karl von Habsburg-Österreich, last Holy Roman Emperor, 1st Emperor of Austria is your second great aunt's brother's wife's great nephew's wife's mother's husband's second cousin twice removed's husband's grandfather.
Shortest blood relationship
Franz II/I Joseph Karl von Habsburg-Österreich, last Holy Roman Emperor, 1st Emperor of Austria is your 13th cousin 6 times removed.

Franz II/I Joseph Karl von Habsburg-Österreich, last Holy Roman Emperor, 1st Emperor of Austria is your 11th cousin four times removed.
''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
You → Elza Dzelvite (Grahpe,Grāpe) (your mother) → Jahn Grahpe (her father) → Baron Arnold Julius von Vietinghoff-Riesch (his father) → Carl Arnold von Vietinghoff (his father) → Reinhold Johann Peter von Vietinghoff (his father) → Augusta Christiane Isabella Elisabet von Vietinghoff (his mother) → Christina Sophie von Rosen (her mother) → Johann Gustav von Rosen, a. Kiekel (her father) → Georg Gustav von Rosen (his father) → Elisabeth von Rosen (his mother) → Baroness Regina Maria Catharina von Khevenhüller (her mother) → Regina von Eck (her mother) → Anna Maria Reichsfreifrau von Dietrichstein zu Finkenstein, Hollenburg u. Thalberg (her mother) → Anna von Schaunberg (her mother) → Genofefa von Arco (her mother) → Agathe di Arco (her sister) → Konrad V., Graf von Tübingen-Lichtenegg, V (her son) → Agathe von Tübingen-Lichtenegg (his daughter) → Johanna Countess von Hohenlohe-Waldenburg-Langenburg, Gräfin zu Öttingen-Öttingen (her daughter) → Ludwig Eberhard, Graf von Öttingen-Öttingen (her son) → Joachim Ernst, Graf von Oettingen-Oettingen (his son) → Albrecht Ernst I von Oettingen-Oettingen, Fürst zu Oettigen-Oettingen (his son) → Christina Louise von Oettingen-Oettingen, Prinzessin, Fürstin zu Braunschweig-Lüneburg-Wolfenbüttel (his daughter) → Elisabeth Christine von Braunschweig-Wolfenbüttel, Kaiserin HRR (her daughter) → Maria Theresa , Erzherzogin von Österreich und Königin von Ungarn und Böhmen (her daughter) → Leopold II of Austria, Holy Roman Emperor (her son) → Franz II/I Joseph Karl von Habsburg-Österreich, last Holy Roman Emperor, 1st Emperor of Austria (his son)

Showing all 2 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion