Alexander Cambridge, 1st Earl of Athlone - My grandfather;s memory

Начал Raymond Henry вчера
Возникла проблема на этой странице?

Участники:

Упомянутые профили:

Проекты:

My grandfather William Henry [Whiting] Page used to say his father's family were nesr do wells. He used to go out with them on outings He lived o Qqueen Elizabi=eth II. It was often Said IN THE Family. by relatives Her name Irene Abbots. . In the depression a a taxi pulled up in Lonesome Lane REigate with a Laady passanger who asked my grandfather he was coping . She had come from Redhill railway station. Being a religious man he refusedman he refused. ssying "God suffices.

He had been given a walking stick from Rigi Khulm, Switzerland enscribed with the surname MARX. It is recorded Princess Mary Adelaide was friends with the princes and princesses. THey had contact Karl Marx to enquire about the condddddddddddition of the Working Class. Marx's daughters were also in contact. . It may have been disposed of to my grandfather incase the Tory Press found out.His great aunt married the artist William Page, she came from the Willats family of Kidmore End who was a clergyman and High Sherriff of Oxon

Зарегистрируйтесь или войдите в систему чтобы участвовать в этом обсуждении