Ishmael . - INVESTIGATION REQUESTS--Isolating Lineages & Changing them-

Started by Karen Jean Tanner on today
Showing all 10 posts

Within the past 2 weeks, some has isolated this tree, this profile showed as my GGF, now it is missing.

THIS WAS MY LINK POST--

https://www.geni.com/path/Karen-Tanner+is+related+to+Ishmael?from=6...

Someone is possibly breaking links within these lineages-

I am requesting Geni investigate WHO is making these changes & for what purpose.

Here is the original link to my lines- They are now changed.

LINK NOW SAYS:

This tree has been isolated from other trees on Geni: Tree is known to have no certifiable connections
Geni does not allow isolated trees to be merged into the World Family Tree, or other trees.

The was a serious vandalism that occured sometime in January this year, or maybe earlier??

Many are working to sort things out.

Please help out in any ways that you can.

Hello Karen,
no investigation is required the explanation is pretty simple. The Bible Tree is being ISOLATED from the rest of the World Family Tree. This means that ALL links between it and present times are being cit. For a more detailed explanation, I suggest reading the following project description. This is being done with the full approval of Geni management.

https://www.geni.com/projects/Biblical-Tree-Isolate-Tree/4496951

thank you for understanding,
Shmuel-Aharon Kam,
Biblical Curator.

PS - You might like this project as well:
https://www.geni.com/projects/Biblical-Tree-Isolate-Tree/4496951

Aznijar bin Ahmad Yazid, there is no vandalism going on.
Please also read the first link I shared above. The tree will be completely restored in about a month, minus any connection to modern times.

Dear Shmuel-Aharon Kam (Kahn / שמואל-אהרן קם (קאן.
Thank you for clarifying my mistake.

But, could you explain all the strange profiles added as siblings or children of many that I have seen the past month, the most recent seen is Abid Mohamed.

Erica Howton has been of great help in cleaning up.

If you look at that profile you will see that it has 8 managers. So it's been added by that number of people. If you look at the Revisions tab, you will see that until the recent changes you and Erica made, the last time it was changed was in 2017!! So I don't know what happened here.

Dear Shmuel-Aharon Kam (Kahn / שמואל-אהרן קם (קאן.
It is indeed baffling.

I was aslo at a lost looking at how those profiles were added with being recorded by the revision tab. It is not only the Abid profile refered but also her mom, Datin Halimah Hussein.

You can also check the relative of Prophet Muhamad, Adi bin Nawfal and many more.

I suspect an Indonesian invasion because many are associated with profiles deriving from thereat. I am merely speculating.

Best wishes.

Addendum.

Adi bin Nawfal was meddled by someone using Puan Sri Mastisa Hani Mohamed profile,which is in turn managed by one Indonesian, Private User and many more.

Please, anyone, have a look.

Another person of interest is Private User, who merged Private User profile in Dec 2023.

I am also was made to understand one of the sisters, daughter of Muthalib has passed recently, I am not sure which one of them.

Shmuel-Aharon Kam (Kahn / שמואל-אהרן קם (קאן - in December & January there was an attack (I don’t know what else to call it) on the Indonesian tree, going beck to PUHBAH & the Bible. At least 92 profiles were merged together. Since it was several sessions over a couple of months it’s hard to conceptualize as a mistake, unfortunately. I have not identified the vandal.

I undid many merges, and now we’re trying another round, to try and reassemble the genealogies.

Puan Sri Mastisa Hani Mohamed revisions may provide some clues. But I more need help on putting trees together.

Showing all 10 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion