Jesus - More world family tree vandalism...

Started by Empress Kadesh Elizabeth Hendricksen on yesterday
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Related Projects:

Showing all 8 posts

A few months ago I was a 10th cousin and now there is no path found. Is this for everyone because some Christian decided for us that we don't get to know?

yesterday at 5:10 PM

Elisabeth, it is not possible for you to be 10th cousin to a person living 2000 years ago, there are plenty of generations between you.

Also, there is no verifiable family tree between you and Jesus, so you any path back to Jesus is untrustwothy and should be severed. Now, what you believe is up to you, what is linked on Geni as a genealogical truth is quite another thing. Without trustworthy sources for every link between two persons, there should be no link.

yesterday at 8:56 PM

All descendants of Abraham are related to Jesus through his mother, Mary.
Jews of the Tribe of Judah would be Jesus's closest relatives, especially if both of their parents are from a continuous line from, for instance, descendants of King David, as Mary was a direct descendant of David.
Geni doesn't show a path from me to
Jesus, but we are very distantly related, as Ishmael, son of Abraham, is my 98th great-grandfather.
King David of Israel is my 10th cousin 90 times removed.

yesterday at 11:52 PM

As Remi says - there are no descents from antiquity. Please see project: https://www.geni.com/projects/Descents-from-Antiquity/12283

Private User
Today at 12:13 AM

I mean, if you go to church and ask how you're related to Christ, the'yll just go "We are all related in the body of christ' LOL.

I concur professionally however with Sharon and Remi.
Scientifically speaking, what they're saying is correct.

Today at 12:28 AM

There is a reason noone is researching whether transubstantiation affects your DNA :-)

Private User
Today at 12:49 AM

I'm sure **SOMEBODY** has tried to, but not for literal "SCIENCE" more for "ScIeNC3" -- And i'm sure it's more religious based research....

Which though in some ways Genealogy has it's roots in the LDS community..
Research based on DNA is science, not religion :)

Algo similar pasó en mi caso

Copio ruta de parentesco anterior obtenida en Geni

Jesus is Raúl Castro Chacón, Capitán de Navio's 10th cousin 67 times removed!
Raúl Castro Chacón, Capitán de Navio
Tú → Raúl Castro Puga
your father → Mostrar 85 parientes → Saint Joseph
his son → Jesus
his foster son

Situación actual,
No existe linea de paeentesco

Showing all 8 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion