Участники:

• Частный профиль
    Geni member

Упомянутые профили:

Проекты:

Показаны все сообщения (2)
Частный профиль
Сегодня в 9:30 до полудня

The Minsk Yizkor Book quoted on the 'About' section says: "Rabbi Leibl Baal Hatosafot (The grandfather of Rabbi Aryeh Leib the author of Shaagat Arye: הרב אריה לייב - 'השאגת אריה')". Otser HaRabanim says the father of Shaagat Aryeh is: Asher b. Shaul b Naphtali Hirsch (# 3250, # 3473, # 17950). Could it be that Rabbi Leib "Baal HaTosafot" is not the grandfather of Shaagat Aryeh but is a grand uncle instead?:

Частный профиль
Сегодня в 9:52 до полудня

There his been some back and forth on this question in the revisions, and nobody seems to be including any sources. I have yet to see any sources showing that he is the son of Naphtali Hirsch Gunzberg. I believe the confusion arises from the Minsk Yizkor Book quoted in 'About' section of Rabbi Leib "Baal HaTosafot" which says the latter is the grandfather of Shaagat Aryeh, who Oster says is the great grandson of Naphtali Hirsch Gunzberg. The Minsk Yizkor Book read in conjunction with Otser supports the conclusion that HaTosafot is the son of Naphtali Hirsch Gunzberg, but only if one changes what is in Otser, Otser HaRabanim states that the grandfather of Shaagat Aryeh is Shaul b. Naphtali Hirsch Gunzberg and not a Leyb. There is no son Leyb shown for Naphtali Hirsch Gunzberg in Otser HaRabanim # 16100.

Unless someone has a source perhaps they should be disconnected until a source appears?

I don't know how to resolve the conflict over the father of Shaagat Aryeh: the Minsk book says he is Asher b. Leyb (HaTosafot) b. Not Stated and Otser says Asher b. Shaul b Naphtali Hirsch.

Показаны все сообщения (2)

Зарегистрируйтесь или войдите в систему чтобы участвовать в этом обсуждении