Sir James Framlingham - Sir James Framlyngham had more children but relationships are locked.

Начала Частный профиль сегодня
Возникла проблема на этой странице?

Участники:

• Частный профиль
    Geni member

Упомянутые профили:

Частный профиль
Сегодня в 5:51 до полудня

Hi followers and Erica Howton,
Sir James Framlngham and his wife Alice Walworth had three daughters, but I am unable to add in the "missing" two, because the relationship fields are locked. Their marriage date is incorrect too [also locked].

My proof is as follows;

1. John Walworth of Ipswich, Suffolk wrote his will in 1488. He mentions a wife Clemens, a son John, and daughters Alice, Elizabeth & Margaret.

2. the 1496 will of John Framlingham lists his son & heir James Framlingham & his wife Alice [so married by 1496, rather than 1500 as currently shown.

3. Clemens Walworth writes her will in 1510. She leaves bequests to the children of James "Framingham" & Alys his wife; Elizabeth, Clemens and Dorothy Framingham. She also leave bequests to the children of her deceased daughter Margaret & her hisband John Toke; John, Margaret, Anthony & Dorothy Toke.

4. Round about this time, Alice must die as Sir James Framlingham married again to Anne Horne [they have at least two sons- Thomas & Francis]. Sir James Framlingham died in 1519, leading to a number of legal cases against his second wife & son from his second marriage as the children/grandchildren of his first marriage want their Walworth inheritance.

5. These cases lay out the relationships clearly.

.C/1/563/44 UK Archives 1518-1529
Short title: Robers v Garnysshe.
Plaintiffs: Thomas Robers and Elizabeth, his wife, Richard Osborne and Clement, his wife, and William Kyrkeby and Dorothy, his wife.
Defendants: John Garnysshe of Kenton, feoffee to uses.
Subject: Refusal to maintain complainants' rights in the manors of Skottnettes, Hawghe, and Newclose in Debenham, late of James Framyngham and Alice, his wife, parents of the said Elizabeth, Clement, and Dorothy, against Anne, his second wife. Suffolk. 4 documents

C 1/505/20 UK Archives 1518-1529
Short title: Framlyngham v Roberdes.
Plaintiffs: Thomas Framlyngham, esquire, son and heir of James Framlyngham, knight, grandson of John Framlyngham, esquire.
Defendants: Thomas Roberdes and Elizabeth, his wife, Richard Osborne and Clemence, his wife, and others.
Subject: Detention of deeds relating to the manors called `Scotmetts' and `Hawlgh' in Debenham, Aspall, Wetheringsett, Thorndon, and Winston. Suffolk

1515-1518 C 1/448/45 UK Archives
Plaintiff: John Tooke of Great Chart, grandson of John Walworth
Defendant: John Framyngham, Knight. Son-in-law of the said Walworth.
Subject: Occupation of a moity of messuage and land in Ipswich and Westerfield, decayed messuages called “Dachynges” and detention of deeds relating thereto. Suffolk.

Can the relationship fields be unlocked so I can add in these 2 daughters and their descendants please?

From Jenny

P.S. I do have the wills referred to.

Зарегистрируйтесь или войдите в систему чтобы участвовать в этом обсуждении