Sir William Courteen - Need Some Clarification

Начала Debbie Gambrell сегодня
Возникла проблема на этой странице?

Участники:

Упомянутые профили:

Сегодня в 9:07 после полудня

I'm probably missing something that is obvious, but there is so much to read I may have missed how this connects. The profile notes 'seem to me' to indicate that this William Courteen was married to a daughter of Moses Tryon, not a daughter of Pieter Trioen. ? Also, it doesn't give her name, just the name of her father.

"...Courten had a son, Peter, by his first wife, who was made a baronet by James I in 1622 (see Courten baronets); married Jane, daughter of Sir John Stanhope, and died without issue early in 1625. He is usually described as of Aldington, Worcestershire. Courten's second wife was a daughter of Moses Tryon, and by her he had a son, William, and three daughters, Hester (wife of Sir Edward Littleton); Mary (wife of Anthony Grey, 9th Earl of Kent); Anna (wife (1) of Essex Devereux, heir of the 5th Viscount Hereford and (2) of Sir Richard Knightley)."

I found myself here trying to find info on the wife of

Sir Thomas Hinton, MP, of Earlscote

and Geni has him with a Tryon wife connected as a sister to this William's wife 'Mary'. I'm just not seeing how that treks with the profile notes about a daughter of Moses Tryon.

Thanks in advance for any clarification for me as to who this William was married to and who her parents were, because I can't determine if they're distant connections for my son on his paternal side or not.

Зарегистрируйтесь или войдите в систему чтобы участвовать в этом обсуждении