Sancho Nuñes de Celanova, Señor de Barbosa - abandoned node blocked

Начал Livio Scremin сегодня
Возникла проблема на этой странице?

Участники:

Упомянутые профили:

Сегодня в 3:34 после полудня

Hi, whoever (C) receives this notification is kindly requested to come unlock and help supervise.
The node is abandoned blocked and subject of incorrects abandoned for years.
I list some quickly, some easy others to control:

D. Fruilhe Sanches de Barbosa missing daughter of parents MP locked Sancho Nuñes de Celanova, Señor de Barbosa & Sancha Henriques, infanta de Portugal

his other 2 wives they don't turn out & are to be checked, but it's all blocked, we can't even put a sticker or orientation note..
(Teresa Mendes de Ribadouro, (NFP) & Teresa Afonso de Portugal)

children too:
-D. Sancho Nunes de Barbosa not known son of Sancho Nuñes de Celanova, Señor de Barbosa source PLZ (but seeing the ADMN I already guess what the problem could be --> import of the internet's worst exotic homemade DIYs trees :)
-Fruilhe Sanches de Celanova not known son of Sancho Nuñes de Celanova, Señor de Barbosa source PLZ (or was originally the profile of D. Fruilhe Sanches de Barbosa ? however now the husband does not match)

-----------
(C) Erica Howton PLZ from the previous discussion or private message remains to remove the wrong parents in time jump of Goto Muñoz (...-964)
[in fact here erroneously present as a sister of the node under discussion (1070-1130)]

{Please be patient if I have some writing errors, but I'm very far from home.. yet apparently you all really need a spaghetti eater to help you out :}

Зарегистрируйтесь или войдите в систему чтобы участвовать в этом обсуждении