Сегодня в 2:40 до полудня

For one, I added my mom's first husband and he's showing as my stepfather. Why, I cannot fathom.

Also, this is a supposed GGF and his father is shown as an adoptive father, which connects a whole lot of people to me, possibly incorrectly. I can admit that when I web search a person that most of the time, they are showing as a blood relative and then there are so many others that make me curious and I would say most show as blood relatives, so hard to tell if they're not blood relatives.

Why does Geni have these issues and no one is fixing them? I never had a stepfather and an adoptive parent should be a place a blue blood line stops altogether, no exception. This is where the red line would start, even it is not as simple as going from one GGP to their spouse and continuing on in their line. How could we address these issues?

Please, my questions are to the points I'm making this post for. Commenting on what work I personally need to do or what I should stick to is inappropriate, even though I have been talked to this way on occasion, mostly on FB. I want the focus on what I am asking please. Who can we talk to at Geni about reworking this site for those two matters to show correct relations?

Thank you

Зарегистрируйтесь или войдите в систему чтобы участвовать в этом обсуждении