Isaac Perkins, of Hampton - Abraham Perkins

Started by Ronald Perkins on yesterday
Showing all 2 posts
yesterday at 7:21 PM

Abraham was a son of Isaac. Why not listed?

Private User
Today at 6:12 AM

Ronald Perkins

I have perused the profile you have mentioned. Here is my current Geni path to this line .......
Thomas Perkins is your 13th great grandfather.
You
→ Roger Sheldon Scott
your father → Charles M "Don" Scott
his father → Charles Lincoln Scott
his father → Sarah Ann Bonnett
his mother → Catherine Florence Bonnett
her mother → Sally Staats
her mother → Pickett Marvin
her father → Sarah Marvin
his mother → James Perkins, Sr
her father → Abraham Perkins
his father → Isaac Perkins
his father → ‘Quartermaster’ John Perkins, Jr.
his father → John Perkins, I, of Ipswich
his father → Henry Perkins
his father → Thomas Perkins
his father

With the surname Perkins I am assuming that you are also a possible descendant. I see that the biography for Isaac Perkins, of Hampton does not list Abraham among the known children in the current sources. Do you have a paper trail from your research? One including supporting documentation for adding "Abraham" as a sibling? If so, Geni curators are ready & willing to update virtually (ha) anything that is valid. It may take some time because "they are volunteers, have busy lives, (my grandfather used to always say ...... If you want to get something done, ask a busy person) and insist on being treated with respect." There's a clearly defined protocol.
You can catch more flies with honey than with vinegar sorta thing.
I am assuming that you have not connected to the world tree? If so, Geni's search engine should be generating a path between us as cousins. Just an assumption. If you have not connected & are interested in what Geni has to offer .......... level up?

Showing all 2 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion