Oliver Cromwell, Lord Protector of the Commonwealth of England, Scotland, and Ireland - @Oliver Cromwell, Lord Protector of the Commonwealth of England, Scotland, and Ireland

Started by Vanessa Brooks YQ6082323 on today
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Related Projects:

Showing all 4 posts
Today at 3:15 PM

In-law Relationship
Paternal
Oliver Cromwell, Lord Protector of the Commonwealth of England, Scotland, and Ireland is your third great grandfather's wife's husband's second great uncle's wife's sister's husband's aunt's husband's grandfather

I am also related on Maternal side. Can you please set Geni to show the closer connection on mother side as it relates to my grandmother Mamie Virginia Whitaker.

Thank you Geni

Today at 3:23 PM

THANKS COUSIN FOR SHARING. BUT THERE WILL BE A SPECIAL PLACE IN HELL RESERVED FOR OLIVER CROMWELL. IT IS NOT ABOUT THE KILLING OF A KING AND HIM USURPING POWER. SCHOLARS SAY HE HIMSELF WAS BLACK WHICH WOULD MAKE HIM THE WORLD'S BIGGEST UNCLE TOM OR I DARE SAY HE IS THE WORLD'S BIGGEST "MF" TO BE BORN. UNDER HIS RULE EUROPEAN BLACKS WERE KILLED AND MOSTLY SHIPPED OFF TO THE NEW WORLD AS SERVANTS/ SLAVES. HISTORY WAS DISTORTED BECAUSE OF THIS MAN AND THE RULING CLASS OF MASONS WHICH FOLLOWED. I HAVE NEVER EVER MET A CHARACTER WHO IN MY MIND IS WORST THAN ADOLF HITLER- MEET DOUBLE "MF" OLIVER CROMWELL.

Showing all 4 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion