Rabbi Avraham Yehoshua Heschel [of Cracow] (Hanukat HaTorah) - Informational Post (since 'About' is closed)

Начал Private User сегодня
Возникла проблема на этой странице?

Участники:

Проекты:

Показаны все сообщения (3)
Private User
Сегодня в 9:06 до полудня

Dinah was Heschel’s 2nd wife, but his first wife was unknown. Currently, in Geni, we have Heschel’s 2nd wife shown as Hesya Miriam Heschel daughter of Rabbi Moshe Lazers Isserles, of Vilna As per the chart in Chapter 11, page 1, there was no daughter of Rabbi Moshe Lazers Isserles, of Vilna who was married to Rabbi Avraham Yehoshua Heschel [of Cracow] (Hanukat HaTorah) although there was a grand-daughter of Moshe Reb Lazers of Cracow (i.e. Dinah) who was married to him.

So, the following needs to happen:

a) disconnect Hesya Miriam Heschel from Rabbi Avraham Yehoshua Heschel [of Cracow] (Hanukat HaTorah)

b) add an unknown 1st wife to Rabbi Avraham Yehoshua Heschel [of Cracow] (Hanukat HaTorah). Also put a note in her ‘about’ section indicating that she may have been a daughter of Samuel Aitogs. This was mentioned in UC, and a reference was given to VeYitaldu #61.

I recommend using the diagram shown in Chapter 11, page 1 as a reference for making the necessary corrections to the tree.

Also, in the event that any of this is confusing, I would highly recommend reviewing Avotaynu, Volume XXII, #2, Summer 2006, 26-28, The Significance of the Wives of Rebbe Reb Heschel of Cracow for Rabbinic Genealogy.

For fuller discussion of the above please see: https://www.geni.com/discussions/247492?page=2

Сегодня в 12:41 после полудня

Hesya Miriam Heschel is disconnected.

Сегодня в 12:44 после полудня
Показаны все сообщения (3)

Зарегистрируйтесь или войдите в систему чтобы участвовать в этом обсуждении