Massive import on Revolutionary Patriot tree

Начала Susanne Floyd сегодня
Показаны все сообщения (3)
Сегодня в 5:42 после полудня

https://www.geni.com/merge/compare/6000000001431548357?to=600000018...

Captain Abraham Kuykendall

and the new (Sept. 15, 2022) Abraham Kuykendall

Not sure if it needs isolating and marked for deleting. Two wives and too many children to try to figure out if the new profile is correct to merge, I think.

I had cleaned my merge center tree matches down to less than 10 problems just about a month abot and had 217 tonight showing up.

Сегодня в 6:05 после полудня

He had a big family from what I can tell. The profile that is not the Master Profile says he is my 10th great Aunt's nephew,which is the new profile. The Master Profile gives me the wrong relationship. So if it's deleted or isolated would that give me the correct relationship? This line is tied into my Ryerson line which is extensively researched and we have a family book. This is two generations from that,so not sure if they're in the family book. I'm concerned cutting or deleting or isolating will give the relationship the Master Profile says I have,which is incorrect. Thoughts?

Сегодня в 6:12 после полудня

I carved off 30-some duplicates for deletion; if you find more which seem either "confused" or not-additive from that import, post them her ...

Показаны все сообщения (3)

Зарегистрируйтесь или войдите в систему чтобы участвовать в этом обсуждении