John de Lyon, II (lll) of Warkworth - Sir John de Lyon of Warkworth (no Glamis connection?)

Начала Marilyn London Winton вчера
Возникла проблема на этой странице?

Участники:

Упомянутые профили:

Проекты:

Показаны все сообщения (5)
вчера в 1:53 после полудня

@John de Lyon, II (III) of Warkworth. Common sense would seem to dictate that Sir John de Lyon of the small village of Warkworth in Northamtonshire, could surely not be of the same line of the Lyon (Lyons) family of Glamis and other Scottish localities. Here was I thinking I might be a very distant cousin of Elizabeth Bowes-Lyon the Queen Mother.....but on following this line from my Chetwodes and Wodhulls, it just does not make sense.

Does anyone know of any more recent research on this question?

вчера в 8:20 после полудня

If you will use the Push Pin feature, you will find that Geni says Queen Elizabeth the Queen Mother is John de Lyon's 17th GGD

Сегодня в 12:42 до полудня

John de Lyon, II (lll) of Warkworth is your fourth great aunt's aunt's husband's fourth great nephew's wife's sister's husband's brother's wife's 18th great grandfather.

Сегодня в 3:05 до полудня

Hi

Thank you for your interesting post...How do you use the Push Pin feature?

Thanks

Debbie

Сегодня в 3:51 до полудня

Deborah, look for the green Push Pin icon to the right of the Relationship Path ...click on it & it should look pushed in. Open a new Tab (or click on "Search People"), google search the person you want to compare (add "Geni" after their name), click on that profile & , when it comes up, it should say Person A is related to Person B...then click on the Relationship bar.
It's really fascinating as you can compare any 2 profiles; say Elvis to Ben Franklin or you to Elvis.
Just be sure to click on the Push Pin, when you're done so it reverts to its original position, or everything will compare to the profile you pinned!

Показаны все сообщения (5)

Зарегистрируйтесь или войдите в систему чтобы участвовать в этом обсуждении