Показаны все сообщения (2)
Сегодня в 7:05 до полудня

Изяслав Ингваревич Rurikid

Рюрик, князь Новгородский

Here is what Mytrueancestry website says :
My match with
Izjaslav Ingvarevych Prince of Dorogobuzh Rurik Dynasty 1223 AD
VK541

mtDNA: H7 Y-DNA: R1a1a1b1a1a1c1h (YP592)
Shared DNA: (Sample Quality: 83)
3 SNP chains (min. 60 SNPs) / 7.57 cM
Largest chain: 110 SNPs / 7.57 cM
Genetic distance: 8.338

Your raw DNA is 7% closer than other matching users

Gleb Svyatoslavich Prince of Novgorod Rurik Dynasty is also a match, but only via genetic distance. Genetic distance is 8.877

Mytrueancestry recently added two new samples. King Ladislaus I of Hungary and Croatia and King Bela III Arpad Dynasty. I have matches with both but via genetic distance. King Ladislaus genetic distance is 15.228 and King Bela III genetic distance is 16.361. The reason as to why I am mentioning these matches is because the mother of King Bela III was Euphrosyne of Kyiv of the Rurik Dynasty.

I would appreciate if anyone could try and help me find the link between myself and Izjaslav Ingvarevich (if it exists) or help me and tell me how I should go about finding this link. It could also be possible that I am related to the Rurik Dynasty further down the line/via another branch since my DNA match with Izjaslav is rather small in comparison to other Mytrueancestry users.

I would like to thank you in advance for any help provided.
- Kacper

Private User
Сегодня в 7:39 до полудня

I just wonder who's taken a DNA sample from a person who died in early 13th century. Is it reliable? And how TRUE this ancestry might be? If you find a way from your profile to the global Geni tree, you'll certainly find a path to Rurik and others -- everyone is related -- but the path may be really long and not direct. E.g. Geni currently shows 38 steps between me and Rurik and 36 steps between me and prince Izjaslav Ingvarevich :)

Показаны все сообщения (2)

Зарегистрируйтесь или войдите в систему чтобы участвовать в этом обсуждении