Halvdan "Den Milde" Eysteinsson, king of Romerike and Vestfold - The Royal Norwegian family and connection to the Viking Kings

Начала Private User понедельник, 27 июня 2022
Возникла проблема на этой странице?

Участники:

Упомянутые профили:

Проекты:

Показаны все сообщения (6)
Private User
27.6.2022 в 9:42 до полудня

Could someone please show me how the Royal Norwegian family, KIng HaakonV and Quen Maud, was related to the Vking Kings?

27.6.2022 в 11:16 до полудня

Do you know how to use the "Push Pin" to compare profiles?
Look for the green push pin icon in the upper right of the relationship path; click it so it looks pushed in.
Open a new tab & enter the profile you wish to compare -- the relationship between the two profiles will show.......don't forget to release the push pin or every profile will compare to the first one!

King Harald V is Halvdan's 30th great grandson

Private User
вчера в 6:23 до полудня

Thank you all for the kind help! So Haakon V would be related to Halvdan?

вчера в 3:02 после полудня

No, it is not provable that Haakon V is related to Halvdan "Den Milde" Eysteinsson due to the sources that are so old are written several hundred years after Halvdan lived and are therefore considered to be untrustworthy.

The furthest provable lines into the royal lines of the viking kings of Norway while using only persons living in Norway is Sverre I, King of Norway who was never a son of Sigurd.

If we use ancestry abroad (todays Germany) we can get back to Saint Olaf II, King of Norway via his daughter Ulvhild Olavsdotter and his parents.

It's not possible to get further back in time because of the lack of reliability in the sources. So it is not possible to have a reliable line back to Halvdan Eysteinsson, nor to Harald I "Fairhair", king of Norway

Private User
Сегодня в 2:27 до полудня

Remi Trygve Pedersen

Is this the line?

Ulvhild OLAVSDOTTER
→ Magnus BILLUNG, Duke of Saxony
her son → Elika (Billung) VON BALLENSTEDT, duchess of Saxony
his daughter → Albrecht I "The Bear", Margrave of Brandenburg
her son → Count Bernard of Anhalt, Duke of Saxony
his son → Albrecht I, Duke of Saxony-Wittenberg
his son → Jutta von Sachsen, Queen Consort of Denmark
his daughter → Queen Ingeborg Eriksdatter AF DANMARK
her daughter → Håkon V Magnusson, king of Norway
her son

https://www.geni.com/path/Ulvhild-Olavsdotter+is+related+to+H%C3%A5...

Сегодня в 1:22 после полудня

D Bruno, that looks to be correct allthough it's a long time since I checked that out.

Показаны все сообщения (6)

Зарегистрируйтесь или войдите в систему чтобы участвовать в этом обсуждении