Elizabeth Calp King (Waggoner) - From my inbox:

Возникла проблема на этой странице?

Участники:

Упомянутые профили:

Показаны все сообщения (4)
Сегодня в 7:44 до полудня

Managers of Elizabeth Calp King,

Thomas King's Wife was Elizabeth Strother of Orange Co., NC.
Thomas King was involved in the Strother Estate Distributions in Hancock Co., GA, where he lived in 1800.
I can send you all the documentary evidence regarding this.

The "Waggoner" surname was mere speculation from the 1980s that has been copied repeatedly and is incorrect.

You may email me for further details.

I am contacting you about this profile: Elizabeth Calp King

Sincerely,

VK

Сегодня в 11:21 до полудня

How does she, Elizabeth Calp Waggoner, the daughter of a Rev War Patriot, become unattached to this Thomas King? This a basic question about how Geni works.

Сегодня в 1:36 после полудня

Vince King please share what you have that says Thomas King, Sr. 's wife is a woman named Elizabeth Strother rather than this Elizabeth Waggoner.

I adopted my profile and it was merged.
I am not familiar with her/the line.

Thank you in advance

Сегодня в 4:08 после полудня

Cynthia,

I can get this started tomorrow. Is there a way I can send these document sourced PDF to you directly and then you can decide the best way to post this information. My daughter is a member of DAR also. Thomas' father John was a patriot. I have no problem sending you all of the info....I just didn't want it to languish. My daughter has submitted a supplemental on Elizabeth Strother to add as his wife and I am sure it will be approved.

Again all of the sourced documentation is in a PDF file that I would like you to look at first.

Can this be arranged? If so you can email me direct at entech.design at verizon.net

Показаны все сообщения (4)

Зарегистрируйтесь или войдите в систему чтобы участвовать в этом обсуждении