Haim WARTSKI,HACOHEN {Ish Zvi} - I would be happy for help /advice / guidance

Начал Haim WARTSKI,HACOHEN {Ish Zvi} вчера
Возникла проблема на этой странице?

Участники:

Упомянутые профили:

Проекты:

вчера в 10:34 после полудня

Recently Naftali Walkstein and I were able to find information on my grandfather's side:
:
According to the information, the Wartski Hachoen family is a descendant of Rabbi Akiva Hakohen Katz, ABD Saloniki (Alter of Salonika)
son after son,
And through my g.grandfather(3): R' Michael Krol, I am a descendant of the Maharal from Prague (almost son after son)

For the Krol family the information is certain, but for Rabbi Akiva Katz, the information is about 90%.

It turns out that my great-grandfather (3): Rabbi Hirsch Zvi Naftali was born in Warta, and from there moved to Kalish, and he was the first Wartski.

I would have been happy if I could have found more information about the side of the Wartski Hachoen family, but the The drawings in Kalisz only started around 1800, and my great-grandfathers were buried in the old cemetery in Kalisz that was completely destroyed by the Nazis, so no information can be found in my great-grandfather's gravestones

Attempts to find relatives with information have also failed so far.

I would be happy for any idea / advice / guidance, if and where I can find more information

Many Thanks

Зарегистрируйтесь или войдите в систему чтобы участвовать в этом обсуждении