Louis XVI, king of France - French King Louis XVI Mystery

Started by Walter Fernando Pagliardini on Friday, May 13, 2022
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Related Projects:

Showing all 4 posts
5/13/2022 at 12:20 PM

French revolutionists condemned King Louis XVI to death on 21. January 1793 by means of the guillotine at the Place de la Revolution in Paris (roughly where the Obelisk decorating the Place de la Concorde stands today). After a short but defiant speech he lost his head as the crowd rushed to the scaffold to dip hankerchiefs into his blood as momentos. An ornate gourd decorated with French Revolution themes was recently uncovered which had contained a blood soaked hankerchief dating to this time. The gourd was allegedly a gift to Napoleon Bonaparte who became First Consul of France in 1799 and Emperor in 1804. An anonymous Italian family was in its posession since possibly the late 1800s and came forward with the relic. It bears an inscription that Maximilien Bourdaloue on 21. January dipped his hankerchief in the blood of the king. Dried blood was scraped out and this is the same DNA we present in this DNA spotlight! The sample contains unsually high and rare markers for the Y-DNA haplogroup G2a.

Relic French King Louis XVI

mtDNA Haplogroup: N1b
Y-DNA Haplogroup: G2a (P15/PF3112)

Genetic Distance: 7.0566
Sample Match! 100% closer than other users

5/13/2022 at 12:44 PM

Never assume remember Napoleon was Haplo E !! King Somerled the progenitor of the Macdonalds in Scotland - his body was decapitated and never found. Never assume anything - too much focus on the Haplo Rs who only came to the scene around 5th century AD. The world was run by mostly brown folk before 5th century and today lots of VIPs and higher ups hide their DNA. Why ? Perhaps most have older haplos tied to Africa and remain hidden . Never blindly assume Haplo R or other haplo without testing the actual body

5/13/2022 at 1:19 PM

I am related by my mother to Louis XVI and his wife Marie-Antoinette of Austria

https://geni.com/KpJqq

How can i compare my DNA to Louis XVI ?

5/13/2022 at 1:21 PM

Here is the link for Marie-Antoinette

https://geni.com/kSbTv

Showing all 4 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion