Sigrid the Haughty - Kysymys henkilön olemassa olosta.

Started by Riitta Johanna Rantamäki on today
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Related Projects:

Showing all 4 posts
Today at 4:30 AM

Olen geenin mukaan hänen 29 polven jälkeläinen mutta mistään ei löydy tietoa onko hän ollut edes olemassa. Ei ole oikein mitään mieltä että henkilö on laitettu geniin kun suomeksi luettavaa tietoa henkilöstä ei löydy mistään. Tuntuu kurjalta että sukujuontoja menee henkilön kautta jonka olemassaolosta ei voi olla varma.

Today at 5:16 AM

I live by the rule that anything past 10 generations is suspect - especially for those of us in the United States where records are not very accurate in many places from our earliest census on. Women are not named in census until 1850 here unless they are heads of household. That said, we are 13c 1xr, Riitta Johanna Rantamäki. I do trust our Finnish records as they are from my mother on back. :-)

Hauska tavata!

Today at 5:36 AM

Hello Susanne. These connections between us is real. There is real records where those peoples is named. That Sigrid is harmful connection to me because roots on Europe is her connection. And it is wrong because it messes my study.

Private User
Today at 7:00 AM

Well, she existed, when she died, her enormous legacy was called for "Syghridlef", well documented and it beats all the historians that thinks that she never existed on their heads as with a big heavy brick. The ghost behind the doubt was Adam of Bremen who spread dubious information about it. Here, in this case the Icelandic sagas is right. and Gunhild, a slavic princess is wrong.

Showing all 4 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion