Barbara Komnene - Can a curator fix this problem seems to me that Barbara Kommene was a very young child when she had a child.

Started by Laurie Vieau (MacFarlane) on Saturday, February 26, 2022
Showing all 6 posts

Barbara Komnene had 1 child between the ages of 0 and 15 years old.
Tip: Correct the birth date of Barbara Komnene (born circa 1070) or the following child:
Mstislav of Vladimir-Volynsk

Barbara Komnene, {possibly fictional}

I will look into it. Many of my ancestors married young and had children at 15, even my grandmother. I’ll check the dates for Barbara Komnene.
Yours truly, Marianne Dagher

Thank you, just thought I would let you know that there's a problem with her ancestral line with inconsistencies. I don't know how big or small the problems are. Thank you again.

Just to a look on Wikipedia, and this is what I found. I'm wondering if this is the same Barbara Komnene? If it is she could be mythical https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbara_Komnena

We need to look at the role Haplo E played in these older samples and profiles going back over 1.000 years. Haplo R cannot be the default haplo. We need to kick the tires and fact check.

Dr. Will, Fact checking this one is going to be near to impossible, seeing that her only descendants are her only 2 children and they never carried down the line that we know of anyway. But I still love a mystery anyway.

Showing all 6 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion