Urraca la Asturiana Alfonso de Castilla - Authenticating these Kings of Spain Branches of Partners

Started by Karen Jean Tanner on Thursday, February 10, 2022
Showing all 2 posts

I am contacting you about this profile: Urraca la Asturiana Alfonso de Castilla

There is something incorrect of this profile, it says she is my Great Aunt, is the the daughter Urracca? Perhaps a duplicate profile that is incorrect.

Someone has added a partner to Alfonso as it seems with children of a different line not his by way of this profile. That gives a false branch of this lineage.

I'm trying to authenticate a Saudi claim to these Kings of Spain but it looks like this is the problem profile that incorrectly connects them.

My questions:

Alfonso was married, I've never seen a connection to this profile, where can I locate this evidence? It claims she is his "Partner" which would connect others to this noble lineage.

This is a link placed onto the profile of Alfonso that the Saudi Sheikh Mohamed bin Zayed Al Nahyan makes claim of their Royalty through lineages of Kings of Spain through this profile.

I am trying to determine if this is correct.

This may be a duplicate profile of Urracca with incorrect info of a Partner that was not her biological Mother or an actual wife.

Showing all 2 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion