Ogive of Luxembourg - Which one is correct?

Started by Keri Denise Jackson, ♊ Twin "A" on Tuesday, January 25, 2022
Showing all 6 posts
1/25/2022 at 11:02 AM

Consistency Check:

Death date of Ogive of Luxembourg is after her burial date.

Private User
1/25/2022 at 12:51 PM

Hi Keri,

Thank you for your email.

I am uncertain about the My Heritage.

I am an investigative journalist and I did an extensive thousand+ hour genealogy research in November 2013 and then through 2016 using Geni, my family's personal historical library, and the public library, both online and physically.

There was one genealogical site that was religious, where when I referenced back in November 2013, ALL the records were wrong, or the majority of them, so I stopped using that reference site back in November 2013.

There were some discrepancies on an LDS genealogy site - FamilySearch, but only about 10% or less.

I do not use MyHeritage. I know one of the developers on that site, and he is very corrupt. I don't know if they fired him or not. But I don't use that site for various reasons.

Yesterday I received a bizarre email from a woman who was very attacking - absolutely abnormal, complaining about inconsistencies in one of the auto merge platforms.

I set up my Geni using investigative brick and mortar journalist techniques. Apparently any merges post may or may not have problems? Any anything with MyHeritage related to my family tree I would assume is a problem based on the lawsuit against the hacker from Heritage in San Francisco.

Sorry; I just don't know about this person or the merge issue.

The thousands of pages of records I have are on an archived file server back from November 2013 and I don't know how to easily go through all of them and checking without it taking many hours.

What do you want to do?

What do you need?

1/25/2022 at 1:26 PM

Hello Nicole,

Thank you very much for your response. I only wanted to be able to fix the problem on the profile being that it says she was buried many years after her death.

1/26/2022 at 1:53 AM

The month of th death date 21/11/1030 had to be read in Roman numerals: 'II' is '02', february.

1/26/2022 at 8:33 AM

Ogive of Luxembourg is my 27th great grandmother.

1/26/2022 at 8:54 AM

Ogive of Luxembourg is my 30th great grandmother.

Showing all 6 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion