BLEDSOE

Started by Cynthia Curtis, A183502, US7875087 on Thursday, January 20, 2022
Problem with this page?

Profiles Mentioned:

Showing all 18 posts

Still trying to get a few loose ends straight...

Are Abraham Bledsoe, Sr 's wives Catherine Bledsoe and Katherine Bledsoe half sisters? Both show as daughter of a Thomas Ball
Thomas Ball Thomas Ball who are NOT the same and Thomas Ball shows as my 9th great grandfather.

I noticed an incomplete merge and checked... which is WHY I am revisiting this line today after finding them again while adding at the bottom of the tree w/DNA matchers:
Are Ann Reynolds 's parents correct? Did I choose the correct mother for her?

No. Apparently not: Consistency Check:Ann Reynolds (Bledsoe) born after the death of her mother Katherine Bledsoe (Ball).

FS has her date of birth as 1718, same as year of death for Katherine Ball.
Other sites show her as daughter of third wife Sarah Cave Sarah Bledsoe

I changed her to daughter of Abraham but left mother unknown.

She needs her mother.
Sources.
Thank you in advance.
This is another DIRECT line for me.

Adding back as daughter of Sarah.
Confirmation appreciated.

Adding back as daughter of Katherine.
Confirmation appreciated.

Sarah Bledsoe 's relationships are locked so hopefully means Ann's birth year is the same as the death year of Katherine and she is showing correct parents.
I am done working on this line now.

https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903/2:1:9HBW-MJ6 says Sarah Rogers--- who is THAT?

Katherine Bledsoe (Ball) is your 8th great grandmother.
You
→ Geneive Melba Hicks (Emerson)
your mother → John Mac Emerson
her father → Asberry Garfield Emerson
his father → Almeda Jane Self Emerson (Foster)
his mother → John Franklin Foster
her father → Mary "Polly" Owens Foster (Halliburton)
his mother → Rebecca Wallace (Bledsoe)
her mother → Rebecca Bledsoe (Reynolds)
her mother → Ann Reynolds (Bledsoe)
her mother → Katherine Bledsoe (Ball)
her mother Consistency CheckShow short path | Share this path
Shortest in-law relationship
Katherine Bledsoe (Ball) is your 8th great grandfather's 2nd wife.
You
→ Geneive Melba Hicks (Emerson)
your mother → John Mac Emerson
her father → Asberry Garfield Emerson
his father → Almeda Jane Self Emerson (Foster)
his mother → John Franklin Foster
her father → Mary "Polly" Owens Foster (Halliburton)
his mother → Rebecca Wallace (Bledsoe)
her mother → Barnabas Bledsoe
her father → Lt. Jacob Bledsoe, Sr.
his father → Abraham Bledsoe, Sr
his father → Katherine Bledsoe (Ball)
his wife

I think they are good. Just adding my relationship paths

Is this to me?

Abraham Bledsoe, Sr is my 9th great grandfather.

You → Ronnie Eugene Buchanan Baldwin my father → William Henry Buchanan his father → Mary Philomena Barron his mother → Henry Butler Barron her father → Sarah Mabel Barron (Ruark) his mother → Clarken Mabel Ruark (Gregory) her mother → William Henry Gregory, Jr.
her father → Martha Nancy Gregory (Bledsoe) his mother → Capt. Isaac Bledsoe, Jr. her father → Col. Isaac Bledsoe, I his father → Abraham Bledsoe, Sr his father

In-Law

You → Ronnie Eugene Buchanan Baldwin my father → William Henry Buchanan his father → Mary Philomena Barron his mother → Henry Butler Barron her father → Sarah Mabel Barron (Ruark) his mother → Clarken Mabel Ruark (Gregory) her mother → William Henry Gregory, Jr.
her father → Martha Nancy Gregory (Bledsoe) his mother → Ruth Bledsoe her sister → Lt. Jacob Bledsoe, Jr. her husband → Lt. Jacob Bledsoe, Sr. his father → Abraham Bledsoe, Sr his father

Katherine Bledsoe (Ball) is your 9th great grandmother.

You → Ronnie Eugene Buchanan Baldwin my father → William Henry Buchanan his father → Mary Philomena Barron his mother → Henry Butler Barron her father → Sarah Mabel Barron (Ruark) his mother → Clarken Mabel Ruark (Gregory) her mother → William Henry Gregory, Jr. her father → Martha Nancy Gregory (Bledsoe) his mother → Capt. Isaac Bledsoe, Jr. her father → Col. Isaac Bledsoe, I his father → Katherine Bledsoe (Ball) his mother

In-Law

You → Ronnie Eugene Buchanan Baldwin my father → William Henry Buchanan his father → William Earl Buchanan his father → John Neal Buchanan his father → William Buchanan his father → Sarah "Sallie" Buchanan (Yarbrough) his mother → William Yarbrough her father → Mary Yarborough his sister → Reuben Yarborough (Yarbrough) her father → Joshua Yarbrough, Jr his father → Sarah Yarborough (Powell) his mother → Captain Ambrose Powell, Sr her brother → Mary Powell Rowe (Bledsoe) his wife → Captain William Bledsoe her father → Abraham Bledsoe, Sr his brother → Katherine Bledsoe (Ball) his wife

Aaron Furtado Baldwin I came upon her again and find it interesting her relationship paths to me lol
I love that we share her as an ancestral grandmother <3

Cynthia Curtis, A183502, US7875087 it was only a matter of time!

Aaron Furtado Baldwin we have others, I'm sure

Showing all 18 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion